Developing Effective Time Management Habits
What you'll learn
- understand how factors within your working environment affect use of time
- apply techniques for managing paperwork, improve the physical organization of your office and apply simple time-saving procedures
- use technology to improve time management, control e-mails and use IT organizer systems
- be able to avoid time stealers, understand people respond to demands, avoid reverse delegation, beat procrastination and manage interruptions.
- Be ready to try understanding and changing some bad behaviors.
Do you want to work smarter and have more time for yourself? Do you want to consistently achieve good results and reach your objectives? Do you want to spend more time with your family and friends?
Stop wasting your time!
Change your work habits! It's easy and you can learn here how. You just need to acquire or develop good habits in three areas: work environment, technology and “time-stealers."
You will learn how to control your work environment, how to use technology to help you be more efficient, how to respond to unreasonable demands of others, how to prevent procrastination and avoid “time-stealers".
- You will learn how to develop the habits that you need to be in control of your time, and stop reacting inefficiently to demands that are made on you.
- And, you will learn how to organize your work environment, and how to employ technology so that it is serving you and not waste your time.
- You will also understand "time stealers", and develop strategies to prevent the waste of time they represent.
Good time management habits don't happen by accident. Learn, practice and be consistent. You will get here the exact techniques to do so.
So, if you want to improve your time management skills this course is for you.
You will have video lectures that include real examples, exercises and case studies; quizzes to check your knowledge level and a small optional course project to help you practice your time management skills.
You have a 30 days money back guarantee, no question asked. And, the discounted access to many other management and personal development courses.
Now, go ahead. Apply for the course! Just hit the “Take this course" button, or if you want to find out more take the free preview and then decide.
Thank you! And, see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone in business who would like to have more time to do the things that they really need or want to do.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis