Developing Cloud-Native Apps w/ Microservices Architectures
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, an understanding of software and IT system architecture will be very beneficial.
- Access to the operating system is not required but would be helpful to reference alongside this video series.
- This course is designed for students who want to combine different frameworks and tools into a microservices architecture for their organization.
In this this official Red Hat® training course, Burr Sutter, the Chief Developer Advocate for Red Hat, will give students a deep dive into the microservices architecture.
You’ve no doubt heard about the microservices architecture, but understanding and executing it can be a bit of a challenge. This course will teach you how to combine different frameworks and tools into a microservices architecture that fits your organizational needs. Through a series of videos, this course will introduce microservices, review multiple microservices frameworks and runtimes, and show you techniques to deploy them through a hassle-free DevOps pipeline. We’ll discuss containers, Docker, Spring Boot, NodeJS, .NET, OpenShift, Jenkins, Vert.x, Kubernetes, and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Java™ developers that are looking to prepare for further study.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of OpenShift and Kubernetes
- 26:51What is Microservices?
- 34:07Building and Deploying a Microservice
- 07:02Discovery and Invocation
- 09:55Microservices Patterns
- 17:08Circuit Breakers
- 06:41Logging, Monitoring, and Tracing
- 06:29Blue-Green Deployment
- 10:56Moving from Monolith to Microservices
Red Hat Training and Certification closes the gap between what you need and what you know. Whether you need to optimize existing systems or design new solutions, deepen expertise or discover new technologies, we’ll help you plan and navigate the journey. No one has more experience. From training through certification, we equip you for success so you can deliver business impact.