Develop Your Own Game Quick & Easy with Game Maker Studio
- No programming experience needed!
- Download Game Maker Studio (free)
- Install Game Maker Studio
BONUS section added for changing levels on website link provided in description of lectures.
Would you like the skills & knowledge to develop your own game and upload it to the app store?
Would you like to learn how to use Game Maker Studio?
... if the answer is yes, then you should take this course!
What Is This Course About?
This course is about developing a game using Game Maker Studio. In this course I develop a brick breaker game, and I make it really easy to follow along from start to finish for all my students - no previous development experience is necessary. I personally take you from the very beginning to the very end of developing your very own game, and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Why Take This Course?
- Learn game development by making your own game
- Envision your own ideas for games and bring them to life
- Upload your games to the app store
How Long Will This Course Take To Complete?
This course should take no longer than two hours to complete!
Why Learn This Course From Me?
- I have a degree in Computer Science from University College Cork, Ireland.
- I code safety applications used to control funfair rides, ski lifts and car conveyor belts for the likes of Ford, for a living.
- I eat and sleep code, basically coming up with new app / web ideas & implementing those ideas on a daily basis.
... & I will also provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee, in case you don't like what I have to teach ;)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to develop games
- People who like playing games
- Anyone who would like to make some money selling their games
- Those who like creating worlds of their own
Hi there! I'm Joey and I've got a Computer Science degree from University College Cork in Ireland. I've been developing both professionally and as a hobby for several years now & I can honestly say I'm hooked!
I have created lots of different mobile applications from motivational to do lists to apps that help you manage diabetes. I've developed both professionally and for my own leisure. I have a long list of apps in the making & I am always researching emerging technologies.
As I've grown as an app developer I've helped teach and mentor friends of mine in app development. I've also been a mentor / developer to app development teams for various entrepreneurial competitions and hackathons in Ireland, with ongoing interest.
Through these mentoring opportunities I've found that I get more enjoyment out of having a role in helping others to be successful than I do in making my own apps. That's why I'm now here on Udemy so I can help even more people learn the skills to find their own success in app development. I am still going to be developing apps as well so I will always bring the freshest skills and technologies to my courses.