Develop your innovation - Certified Design Thinking Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- How to develop a variety of concepts, products, services, processes, etc. for end users?
- How to optimize the ability to innovate?
- How to develop advanced brainstorming ?
- How to leverage the diverse ideas of innovation?
- How to connect with the customers and end-users by targeting their actual requirements ?
- Any prerequisites needed.
- Motivation to develop new innovation
Problem-solving, their creative solving, and then seamlessly using the results of this process - in short, you can define the essence of Design Thinking, a method developed by the owner of the company IDEO!
The goal is to get innovative solutions by using such methods to stimulate creativity. As a result, actions are translated into the business schema. Design thinking is based on project thinking, whose task is to provide creative solutions ready to be implemented.
One of the advantages of this training is the ability to use it from start-up to corporation. The universal method is to use it in designing new products and innovative solutions for a given situation.
Bootcamp learning philosophy:
The course is divided for the phases of the design thinking process. After each step, you can follow up with your project. Do not hesitate to ask questions. Try to implement the knowledge of your project. You will able to challenge yourself with the project and the final exam. After finalizing the whole Bootcamp, you will receive the certificate.
1. For business and education
2. For project managers and their teams
3. For Coaches and peoples dreamed of their start-ups
4. Project Managers
5. For everyone who wants to create new products in an extremely efficient way
1. Learn from scratch how to go through Design Thinking
2. Learn Design Thinking tools
3. Conduct and manage the Design Thinking process at your daily work
4. Create your real case project and implement it directly to work
1. Can develop the innovation process at the company within the Design Thinking requirements
2. Can use Design Thinking tools not only for DT purpose
3. Know the value of feedback and how to prepare for feedback gathering task
4. Understand the end-user needs and tailor the product for them
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their idea
- Anyone who wants to improve brainstorming process
- Anyone who wants to develop amazing prototypes.
Biochemistry scientist, Chemical and Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer at LG Chem
Research Experience: Karolinska Institutet, KFU Graz, Polish Academy of Sciences and more..
I am an open-minded, curious and eager person who is always ready to experience something new. I am more of an analytical person so I alway enjoy solving different types of problems.
Area of freelance work:
- Product development from formulation to manufacturing process,
- Process optimisation, plan of synthesis,
- Chemistry problem solver (biochemistry and cosmetic chemistry)
- Food safety expert (proven by certificate)
- Chemistry method design
- I have finished design thinking course (Luzerne Switzerland) I like creative work.