Develop my first sound game - (ASD Supported)
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- The computer need to have minimum 8GB RAM and 100GB disk space
- Knowledge using the browser
- ZERO programming knowledge required - I'll teach you everything you need to know
You will learn in the course how to develop sound effect games for android and how to upload them to google play.
I will show you step by step all what you will need to know and you will get real example codes will help you in your future projects.
ASD support = I am teaching today few groups of ASD students, adults students and gifted teenagers students and to all I am teaching in the same way. By showing all step by step and by using example codes. (This is my way of teaching)
This course in one of many that I plan to do.
Who this course is for:
- People that want to learn how to develop apps and games to android devices
- ASD Students that want to learn how to develop eductional sound games
- 03:09Examples of other sound effect games/apps
- 02:55Install JDK on your PC
- 06:16Installing Andorid Studio
- 01:32Installing NotePad++
Today I am working part job teaching android development for few groups: adults students, students with special needs (ASD) and gifted teenagers students and part time developing my games at iGindis :)
I have more than 20 years experience in IT (Windows\Linux) servers & Developing (Java\XML\PHP\MYSQL\HTML5 etc...). I did many online and mobile projects.