Develop Service Desk/Help Desk KPIs
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Align business and service desk requirements
- Develop Service desk team KPIs based on business demands
- Develop Service Desk staff individual KPIs
- Calculate KPIs
- Build KPI based financial motivation
- A student should be aware about Service Desk as an IT specialist, or as a business manager
In this course You learn how to align Service desk (Help desk) goals and activities to business goals; develop multi-level metrics (KPI) for Service desk as a team, and individual KPI for team members.
In the second part of the course you learn on an example how to calculate financial bonus for Service desk staff according metrics achieved, and motivate help desk operators and engineers.
You learn how to develop a balanced KPI system for a Service desk team and its individual members!
- Business owners
- IT and Service Desk managers
- Service Desk staff
- Functional managers
- Help desk employee
In the first lesson we give a reminder about what is IT management as a service, its value for business, customers, and IT organization. We refresh basic terms and definitions, such as SLA and OLA, and the role of these documents in improving IT services.
Finally I present the business case, which will be the baseline for our training.
Lesson 5 finishes the course, and we discuss, what lessons can SD team learn from the suggested bonus system.