Develop Ionic 4 Angular iOS Android Apps for WooCommerce
What you'll learn
- Build a Complete Android iOS app for your WordPress WooCommerce based Web Store using Ionic 4 Angular
- An excellent working experiences with beautiful and most popular Ionic 4 framework and Modern Angular.
- Ionic 4 Angular Authentication with WordPress
- Explore WooCommerce REST API V3
- Brush up Modern Angular like perform http requests, authentication, authorization and error handling
- Implement all WooCommerce API using Ionic 4 and Angular
- Fully Understand the technology behind an online store app, from add to cart to placing order.
- Finally, from a single code base, you are getting Android App, iOS App as well as Web Apps that runs on all Modern Browsers and can be integrated with Any Woocommerce based ECommerce Website
- Proper guidance how to submit apps to AppStore and PlayStore
- Minimum Web Development Knowledge with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Basic HTML CSS and Basics of JS
Do you know WordPresss Powers 34% of all website in our planet and according to WordPress Plugin Directory statistics, WooCommerce, the Plugin, that adds E-Commerce functionality to WordPress, has 5 millions + active installs. Beside these, WooCommerce itself Powers 28% of all online stores
WooCommerce is one of the best Plugin created with WordPress that has largest developer community support with awesome official documentations.
Responsive ecommerce websites are not that user friendly that an app can be for shopping.
Have you ever thought of building a hybrid App for this robust WooCommerce Plugin that runs in Android and iOS devices as well as on all modern browser?
Give shoppers an outstanding shopping experiences with WooCommerce based online stores?
Taking your web development career to the next level?
Welcome, I am M A Hasan, full time freelance web developer. I have 8 years working experience with various web technologies, now offering you a great course Develop Android iOS app using Ionic 4 and Angular for WooCommerce online stores.
There are several courses, tutorials, official documentations you may find helpful to build your Android and iOS app for WooCommerce but the problem is, most of them are not designed in an optimized and well maintained way that can help a beginner to understand everything perfectly. So I have broken this course into different parts to prepare you at first, then dive into real app development.
In this course, we will use WordPress and Woocommerce as backend with Version 3 API and develop a full featured WebStore app that can be integrated with any Woocommerce online store and will help user to buy products online directly from Android and iOS devices.
Starting from registering as a new customer through our app to place an order successfully in the store, every bit of code of this WebStore App we gonna develop is well explained.
At the end of the course, you are going to get a full featured WebStore app with source code that you coded from scratch which is ready to integrate with any WooCommerce online store. Most interestingly, from one code base, your WebStore app will be ready to submit to Play Store, App Store as well as an excellent working experiences with beautiful and most popular Ionic 4 framework and Modern Angular.
So no matter if you are a beginner or intermediate level developer, this course is going to take your career to the next level. So you will be a hybrid apps developer in a matter of times. Millions of clients are waiting for an efficient programmer like you who can code a secure, more maintainable and expandable WebStore App for their WooCommerce based online store..
I hope to see you in this course very soon. This course comes with 30 days money back guarantee. So take the course, watch the videos and if you are not happy, ask for a refund within 30 days. All your money back, no questions asked.
Then why are you waiting for? Let's grab the course and start exploring this great adventure.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Android and iOS Apps Development using Ionic 4 and Angular
- Beginner to Work With Ionic 4, Angular and WordPress Authentication
- Beginner to implement WordPress and WooCommerce REST API using Ionic 4 and Angular
- Anyone interested to develop a full featured Online Store Apps for Woocommerce based ECommerce Website
- Anyone intesrested to Understand the technology behind the Online Store apps
- Anyone who wants to take his Web Development career to next the level by learning modern technologies
Welcome, I am M A HASAN, Professional Web and Hybrid Apps Developer. I have 8 years working experience with various web technologies.
Since Ionic framework is on, I was fascinated by the web technologies they use that helps build Android, iOS as well as Web apps from a single source code base So I started exploring Angular and Ionic to develop interactive hybrid apps.
Using Powerful rest API created by WordPress and WooCommerce, I started developing online store apps since Ionic 2 on action with Angular. Latest Ionic 5 and Angular 9 released with tons of new features and I have upgraded our all apps to the latest versions that solved many problems, enhanced performance a lot.
Coded hundreds of thousands lines of codes in Ionic Angular environment, I have around 10+ apps in production, available to download from AppStore and PlayStore, all are developed using Ionic 5 Angular and Cordova.
There are several courses, tutorials, official documentations you may find helpful to build your Android and iOS app for WooCommerce but the problem is, most of them are not designed in an optimized and well maintained way that can help a beginner to understand everything perfectly.
So i felt i can design a course in such a way where students can develop a real online store app using Ionic 4/5 and Angular for Latest WooCommerce API Version 3 and learn the technology behind the apps.
At the end of the course, students are going to get a full featured app with source code they have coded from scratch which is ready to integrate with any WooCommerce/WordPress websites. Most interestingly, from one code base, the app will be ready to submit to Play Store, App Store as well as an excellent working experiences with beautiful and most popular Ionic 4/5 framework and Modern Angular.