Develop Discord Bots in Python - Ultimate Course
What you'll learn
- Learn how to develop practical discord bots for everyday usage
- Learn the basics of Python and the discord library
- Learn how to read and understand documentations
- Learn how to work with the Discord API
- Learn how to make a Music Bot, a Battleships Bot and a Poll Bot
- Learn how to handle errors
- Learn how to code in a object-oriented way
- Learn the basics of Asynchronous Programming
- A working PC with Windows, MacOS or Linux installed
- A discord account
- Some prior programming knowledge (for-loops, if-statements etc.) is not mandatory, but very helpful
- An IDE where you can run programs in Python (Visual Studio Code is recommended)
In this Course, you will learn how to make useful, practical discord bots for your everyday usage.
What's inside this Course?
Firstly, you're going to learn the syntax of Events and Commands, which are the basics of discord .py
After that, we're going to dive further into more Advanced topics that deepen your understanding of this library, like Tasks, Cogs and Checks
Then, we're going to make 3 useful discord bots:
These are all bots that that you can use in your everyday discord-life
Why this Course? Why choose me as your tutor?
Because I have 7 Years of Experience coding in Python
Because I know how to break down complex matters and explain them in a straightforward and simple way due to my experience teaching various STEM-subjects to students
Because you will create several projects throughout the Course that will teach you step by step how to code a discord bot
Because I grew up speaking English and even though I am not a native speaker, I can confidently say that you will have no problem understanding me because I speak in a fluent, loud and clear way
Because I can offer you assistance whenever you have any trouble or questions regarding my Course
Because this Course teaches you everything there is to learn about the discord .py library - after the Course, you can make any discord bot you want!
Who this course is for:
- Discord Users wanting to code discord bots that they can use in their server
- Beginner to Intermediate Python Programmers who want to learn something new
- Those who want to create fun and creative bots and games
- Beginner Python Programmers curious about what is possible
Hi, I'm Alex, a half-Japanese and half-German student. I've been coding for about seven years now, ever since I joined the Computer-Science club at my middleschool. Programming has taught me many things and also allowed me to meet some wonderful people around the world. Also, I've been tutoring and teaching various STEM subjects to students and developed a passion for teaching as well. Now I want to share with you what I've learned.