Android MARSHMALLOW - Develop Hands-on Android Apps
What you'll learn
- Through this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, you will gain practical development experience by building an application and self-manage their projects.
- You will come across working knowledge of software interfaces in android devices.
- Developed teamwork skills to import multiplayer gaming as an excellent tool.
- Can build and publish your apps in google play store.
- Basic Computer Knowledge is needed. No advanced programming Experience is required. Google developer Account is needed to create Android Apps. It is necessary to have good knowledge of java essentials to go with this android application. Other Pre-requisites are working with IDE’s like Android Studio version 2.2.3, NetBeans, eclipse and get familiar with Android SDK which is free to download tools. Even though you are not at programming, still you can be friendly with android programming. For Android Marshmallow Tutorial, it is necessary or the learners to know some basics in CSS, SQL to organize database in android apps and Basics of Object-oriented programming can be focussed. To develop an app, you will be mainly using java object-oriented programming and XML. XML is a markup language that helps to create User Interface components for android. Hardware requirements for android are RAM. And the requirement of Node JS, NPM are essential.
Android M, 6.0 are innovative and designed to process fast and quick response on a broader range of devices Android app can be installed on any android device which can be started easily and independently used. Marshmallow focuses on improving the user experience of the previous android version lollipop. Google provides Specialized IDE called android studio to execute and perform development tasks. marshmallow introduces power management schemes known as App Standby which helps in power saving if a device is inactive (automatic power-saving mode). In this state network connectivity is restricted. The new USB Type-C Charging cable is enabled as a new feature. An Android application composed of activities, intents, services, content providers as a major element to create a well-defined android app. advantage of using Marshmallow are, they have quick app switcher, Support multitasking, performance improvement, easy notifications, smart lock with fingerprints. As we all knew that android applications play a key role in the current market due to its user-friendly access and most popular google store. Marshmallow includes a multiwindow allowing to display dual screens at the same time.
Currently, available features include:
Android Marshmallow is a compatible one and a popular version of Android and supports all screen sizes and also supports android watches, phones, cars, tablets.
Google Now on Tap- Google reads the screen when you are inside an app.
Increase marshmallow Battery life is up to 25%, you can extend your device usage upto90mins.
Enhanced notifications reply from the lock screen and improved edit options like cut, copy, paste.
Increased Storage Space On the device
App Permissions (run time permission) that lets any app to seek permissions like issuing notifications pop-ups.
Finger Print sensors to unlock various services and apps to authenticate.
Improved additional security
Double-tap camera and newly updated emoji around 200 compatibles with the keyboard
You will learn how to work with Java.
Through this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, you will gain practical development experience by building an application and self-manage their projects.
You will come across working knowledge of software interfaces in android devices.
Developed teamwork skills to import multiplayer gaming as an excellent tool.
Can build and publish your apps in google play store.
Excellent mobile user interface designing using colors and activity indicators.
Become an expert in Android development for Android devices.
You will be working with various activities and will be creating a user interface to make your app to execute smoothly. The android app became vital for any business.
Who this course is for:
- A beginner who wishes to update their skills can take up this Android Marshmallow Tutorial to succeed newly enhanced technology. Students and other candidates looking to start a new career growth in android app development can take up this Android Marshmallow Tutorial certification. Android Expert, Android developer, freelancer, job seekers, consultants are a target audience. As this Android Marshmallow Tutorial is a friendly training program anyone can update or learn this new skill. To build an exciting career in the mobile world anyone can learn android to possess this skill. It is easy for a web developer to grasp technology and concepts involved in Android development.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.