Develop and Manage Resources (PMI - PMP)
What you'll learn
- Identify the inputs to the Develop Team process
- Recognize the tools and techniques you can use to develop teams
- Recognize the relationship between the use of team-building exercises and the normal development of a team
- Recognize examples of effective rewards and recognition
- Identify the outputs of the Develop Team process
- Recognize the inputs to the Manage Team process
- Identify the tools and techniques you can use to manage the team
- Distinguish between examples of interpersonal skills
- Distinguish between useful motivation theories for managing a team
- Identify the outputs of the Manage Team process
- Identify the inputs to the Control Resources process
- Recognize effective techniques of the Control Resources process
- Recognize the outputs of the Control Resources process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Develop Team, Manage Team, and Control Resources processes
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
The Develop and Manage Resources (PMI - PMP) is course 18 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Ask anyone who has worked in a project environment and they will tell you that team dynamics can make or break a project. A positive, constructive atmosphere can keep team members motivated and productive, while a negative atmosphere can have the opposite effect.
Developing and managing effective teams is one of the primary responsibilities of a project manager. And controlling resources throughout the project lifecycle ensures that everything stays on track. In this course, we'll explore the develop team, manage team, and control resources project management processes.
1. Inputs to Develop Team
2. Tools and Techniques of Develop Team
3. Team Building
4. Using Recognition and Rewards
5. Outputs of Develop Team
6. Inputs to Manage Team
7. Tools and Techniques for Manage Team
8. Using Interpersonal Skills to Manage the Team
9. Motivation Theories (1)
10. Motivation Theories (2)
11. Outputs of Manage Team
12. Inputs to Control Resources
13. Effective Techniques for Controlling Resources
14. Outputs of the Control Resources Process
15. Exercise: Developing and Managing Project Resources
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis