Develop an Ecommerce website with Laravel
What you'll learn
- How to create an eCommerce project with laravel
- Admin and User Registration and Login
- How to add, delete and edit products from the admin area
- How to display products on your web page
- How to add, edit and delete users cart
- How to make and view orders
- How to enable product purchase
- How to receive payments through paystack method
- No programming experience needed. you will learn everything you need to know
- A good computer with an Internet connection
- A basic knowledge of css and Html
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework, which is robust and easy to understand.
Laravel has made web programming soo much easier that you do not have to start writing long codes for your website. Once you are acquainted with the documentation, it makes life soo much easy. This is wat we strive to achieve in this course. Developing our ecommerce website in an effective yet easy way.
This course , with the use of Laravel, will enable you to develop a user friendly project . Our project will be a simple e-Commerce website. In The this course functions such as these will be handled:
Admin and user login and register system: This will enable admin or users to make changes related to their roles. For example, the admin can add, delete and update logged in or registered users, add or modify product or services and so on. On the other hand, the user can make changes such as updating his or her account, make orders for a product and so on.
Importing user and admin template
Data | products upload from the admin panel and display on the project page.
Database storage and query: This means storing data in our database and retrieving the data when necessary.
checkout and order details.
One payment and delivery methods.
This is a basic course to learn how to create an ecommerce website in just few hours.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web developers
- All who want to create an ecommerce website
Hi, I'm Emmanuel and I am a web Developer with great passion for online teaching.
I’m a front and back-end developer, designer, and educator.
Teaching online is great way to spread knowledge in this modern world, therefore I'm here to teach you best of my web development skills.
I'm fortunate to enjoy the development work I do, but my passion is helping people learn.