Develop a Shopping Cart Website with Django 2 and Python 3
What you'll learn
- Installation of Python 3.6
- Installation of Django 2
- Develop ecommerce websites using Django 2 and Python 3.6
- Bootstrap 4
- Fontawesome 5
- Payment integration with Stripe
- Email delivery service integration with Mailgun
- Configuration of web server (Apache) from scratch (This will involve configuring mod_wsgi to get your django application running on the production server).
- Know how to use a Ms Windows PC or a Mac at beginner level at least.
- Have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Have basic knowledge of the Django framework.
Django is such an awesome web framework that little by little has become very popular amongst developers all over the world. Django follows the DRY principles and it is also written on quick and powerful Python language. On this course I will show you how you can create a shopping cart website fast and easily.
This is a very practical course about how to develop a shopping cart website with Django 2.
By the end of this course you will have a full understanding of how you can develop django based ecommerce apps.
Who this course is for:
- In this course you will be taught step by step how to develop a shopping cart from scratch with Django 2 and Python 3.6
- This course is also for programmers who want to learn with the latest version of Django and also want to develop E-commerce applications with it.
I am a system analyst and web developer with more than 10 years of experience in IT. I have worked as 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Engineer as well as Infrastructure and IT Manager for online brands in the UK and also have worked for other companies as a freelance developer. I like programming and also teaching.