German Language A1: Learn German For Beginners!
What you'll learn
- Become Competent In German A1 Level
- Master The Basics Of The German Language
- Learn The Grammar & Vocabulary Of German Language
- Learn The Basics Of Conversation In German
- Learn German Pronunciation, Speaking, & Writing
- Be Able To Confidently Introduce Yourself In German
- Be Able To Make An Appointment In German
- Be Able To Order Food In A Restaurant In German
- Learn To Count & Say Numbers In German
- Learn To Read & Write In German
- Preparation For The Speaking And Writing Part Of The A1 German Language Exam
- Learn About The German Culture, Sights & Food
- The German Alphabet
- Conjugation Of Regular Verbs
- The Nominative
- Learn the German Numbers
- German Gender Rules (der, die, das)
- Irregular Verbs
- Tips On How To Learn A Language More Efficiently
- Compound Words
- The German Word "es"
- Learn The Formal Salutation In German And When To Use it
- The Accusative
- Word Order Of Main Clauses
- Separable And Inseparable Verbs
- Modal Verbs
- The Dative
- Learn How To Form Questions
- The Imperative
- Possessive Determiners
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Indefinite Pronouns
- Temporal Adverbs
- Perfect Tense (Perfekt)
- Introduction To The Simple Past (Präteritum)
- Introduction To The Comparative
- Indefinite Pronouns
- Write Dictations And Improve Your listening Comprehension Of The German Language
- Will Write An Intermediate exam
- Write An Final Exam To Test Everything You Have Learned In This German A1 Course
- Learn The German Pronunciation Rules
- German Vokabulary: Colours
- German Vokabulary: Family
- German Vokabulary: Body
- German Vokabulary: Clothing
- German Vokabulary: At home
- German Vokabulary: Food & Beverages
- German Vokabulary: Animals
- German Vokabulary: Professions
- German Vokabulary: Weather
- German Vokabulary: Leisure Time Activities
- German Vokabulary: Emotions & Adjectives
- German Vokabulary: Countries & Nations
- German Vokabulary: Means of Transport
- German Vocabulary: Mobile phone
- Because this is an absolute beginner's course, you don't have to know even one German word to attend this course.
Learn German A1 Level From Scratch From An Experienced Native German Teacher!
The German course will start by introducing you to the German alphabet and work our way up to learning German grammar, Vocabulary, & Basic Conversation.
Apart from the 31 German grammar lectures, this course also includes 17 animated videos which will make it easier for you to learn basic German conversations as well as the German vocabulary. The vocabulary videos are all translated from German to English. We will also make an intermediate and final exam about the German grammar and vocabulary, in order to test what you have learned.
It is an interactive course with a lot of varied input and a very experienced and motivated German teacher who will lead you through the entire course.
This course also includes 2 videos which will show and prepare you for the speaking and writing part of the official A1 German language certification.
After each lesson you will find a quiz as well as a PDF file with homework in order to practice what you have just learned in each chapter.
Become Fully Competent In German A1 Level
Master The Basics Of The German Language
Learn The Grammar & Vocabulary Of German Language
Learn The Basics Of Conversation In German
Learn German Pronunciation, Speaking, & Writing
Be Able To Confidently Introduce Yourself In German
Be Able To Make An Appointment In German
Be Able To Order Food In A Restaurant In German
Learn To Count & Say Numbers In German
Learn To Read & Write In German
Learn What The Speaking And Writing Part Of The A1 German Language Certificate Looks Like And Prepare For It
You will learn the following:
The German Alphabet | Conjugation Of Regular Verbs | The Nominative | Numbers | Gender Rules | Plural | Irregular Verbs | Tips On How To Learn A Language More Efficiently | Compound Words | The Word "es" | Formal Salutation | The Accusative | Word Order Of Main Clauses | Separable And Inseparable Verbs | Modal Verbs | The Dative | Negation | How To Form Questions | Conjunctions | The imperative | Possessive Determiner | Demonstrative Pronouns | Indefinite Pronouns | Temporal Adverbs | Perfect Tense (Perfekt) | Introduction To The Simple Past (Präteritum) | Introduction To The Comparative | Indefinite Pronouns I Dictations I Intermediate Exam I Final Exam
Pronunciation Rules | How To Introduce Yourself | How To Make Appointments | Using Public Transport | Looking For Apartments | Asking For / Giving Directions | How To Say The Time And Date | Doctor's Visit | How To Order Food In A Restaurant
Colours | Family | Body | Clothing | At home | Food & Beverages | Animals | Professions I Weather | Leisure Time Activities | Emotions & Adjectives | Countries & Nations | Means of Transport I Mobile Phone
German culture I German Food I German Sights I Recommendations For Great German Books And Websites I Tips On How To Learn A New Language Easier I Short Story I Practice For The Writing And Speaking Part Of The Goethe German A1 Exam
If you are not familiar with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; here is a brief overview:
A1 - Complete beginner
A2 - Elementary
B1 - Intermediate
B2 - Upper intermediate
C1 - Advanced
C2 - Proficient
I hope you join me inside the course & have you as one of my students.
Join my course now!
Who this course is for:
- People Who Are Interested In Learning German
- People Who Want To Acquire A German A1 Level
my name is Julia and I am a German teacher with 8 years of experience.
I come from Gießen, which is a town near Frankfurt am Main in Germany.
I have graduated in "Fremdsprachenkorrespondenz", which can be translated as foreign language correspondence (trilingual) and which is a German apprenticeship.
I also have a Bachelor´s degree in "International Business and Languages".
After my studies I have worked in marketing and real estate, but continued to teach languages until I finally I decided to dedicate myself completely to working with languages.
The languages I speak are German, Russian, English, Spanish and Portuguese. My biggest passion is to travel the world, with which I am very busy :)