Detox Your Entire Life, Simply
- A want to learn things that can improve your life
- A willingness to work at the things you want to achieve in life
This course gives an introduction to holistic health, and shows you how much non-physical thoughts and interactions impact your physical state of health.
We will go through activities and exercises that will challenge you to examine your life in a different way, so we can uncover hidden truths that may be effecting your health.
I'll also be sharing some of my own personal stories so that you know and understand I LIVE what I teach :).
- Anyone who is under high amounts of stress
- Anyone who is suffers from lots of health challenges
- Anyone who is interested in simple ways to find balance in life
- Anyone who is feeling overwhelmed and alone in life
- Introduction to the Holistic View of Life
- The Physical Spaces
- Detoxing The Body
- Detoxing The Home
- Detoxing your Closet
- The Emotional Spaces
- Detoxing your Emotions
- The Mental Spaces
- Detoxing your Mental Spaces
- The Spiritual Spaces
- Detoxing your Spiritual Spaces
- Wrap-up and getting you moving!
1982 - At the ripe old age of 5, knew I was going to be a healer. Thought that was too crazy, so reverted to being a scientist in a white lab coat when I grew up.
2003 - Did become that science and biology graduate. Hated working in a lab. Looked for something else.
2004 to 2011 - Started my corporate life. Did sales, marketing, analyst, and other problem-solver roles well. Made lots of money. Started side businesses. Went broke. Almost felt like I was dying sometimes.
February 2011 - Lost my oldest brother to cancer of the liver.
March 2011 - Almost lost my youngest brother to health complications.
December 2011 - I myself caught viral meningitis. Had my wake-up call. Surrendered everything. Gave 3 months notice at the corporate gig. Finished my first book. Started my wellness consultancy.
Now - Devote my life to teaching others how to live with health and vibrancy through my own life's lessons. Love to laugh and enjoy every single drop of this life that I've been blessed with. Learning and teaching, all day long! :)