Detective's guide to lie detection and exposing the truth
What you'll learn
- You will increase your hidden emotion detection rate by 70-80% or more
- Subtly detect hidden emotions through various forms of communication
- You will learn and incorporate today's most popular detection practices
- You will spot subtle nonverbal cues typically used by liars
- You will use verbal statement analysis to spot hidden emotions
- Learn conversation management before & after you have uncovered hidden emotions
- Learn how to subtly expose the lie to all involved
- Learn how to easily establish baseline behavior and quickly identify devisions from that norm
- Learn how to react verbally and nonverbally to lies
- Biggest barrier to detecting lies is ourselves, we will not only jump but leap over this barrier
- Receive exclusive rights to a FREE bonus at the conclusion of this course
- Students should know the basic principles of communication
- Desire to know how to detect deception and how to react to it appropriately
- Computer skills and have a computer with speakers
- There is no such thing as a human lie detector, but you can learn to uncover hidden emotions that can lead you to a lie
You ever wonder why a conversation doesn't sit right with you, but you can't put your finger on it?
Have you ever been in an important conversation where you hear the words, but feel there is a hidden motive?
This course will put the finger on it for you. Whether it is during an employment interview, business deal, sales deal, internal investigation, or a conversation with a loved one, this course gives you all the tools you need to pinpoint hidden stress and uncover deception. You will learn the most common lying/stress indicators through verbal and nonverbal behaviors. You will learn how to pinpoint deviations in statements someone has made, then elicit more information with different questioning techniques. Armed with 20+ years of experience and the most up-to-date research, along with real life illustrations (photos/videos) you will learn:
- The most common lying or stress related indicators
- How to spot verbal deceptive behaviors
- How to detect nonverbal stress behaviors in a split second
- What goes into a truthful and deceptive statement
- Questioning techniques that will expose the most information
- Conversation management and how to build TRUE rapport
- How to make rapport easier with a good first impression
- The most up-to-date research in the field of lie detection
- From real life situations in the media and through my experience
After signing up, you will receive a 49 page ebook with extensive information that is not in the lectures and yours to keep. You also receive a list of all the books, articles, and other information used to create this course. You are asked to take a quiz after each section and a final quiz at the end. Take a look at the bonus section for more information. Enjoy.
Audio Version Now Available
"Great content and structure on an interesting and helpful topic!" - Wade, Student
3/29/17 - John McAfee Interview investigation
3/31/17 - Audio Version Added
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is in a position where detecting deception could be a vital role in their lives
- Business professionals
- Police officers
- Medical professionals
- Poker players
- Human Resources
- Sales people
- Business owners
Retired Detective/Sergeant J L Sumpter is the founder of Behavioral Investigations and has over 20 years of law enforcement experience. For nearly 20 years, J L dedicated himself to extensive research in the field of lie detection, the art of persuasion, influence, and confidence.
Aside from many local television appearances, J L is a featured investigator for two national real crime series productions: Snapped and Deadliest Women. J L will appear in a new upcoming Investigation Discovery series, slated for early 2018.
For the past 15 years, J L wrote many articles for several international publications, including a featured author for Law and Order Magazine. J L is a nationally recognized speaker in the field, conducting seminars for various organizations throughout the nation. Today, J L continues as a public speaker while building courses for corporate organizations, private sectors, and individuals wishing to increase confidence in lie detection, persuasion, influence, and in themselves.
In addition to his law enforcement career, J L earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Adrian College and a Master of Science degree from Michigan State University.