Understanding Databases using SQL - Basic
- Need to have interest in learning programming in query like manner
- Get excited about handling queries
- Need to have interest in learning where to store and how to manipulate the data
- Need to know English language as SQL statements are similar to it.
Overview of Database Management Systems –
Overview of DBMS, Advantages of DBMS, Introduction to RDBMS, overall system architecture
Database Management System Models –
Relational model, Normalization, ER model, Mapping Cardinalities.
Structured Query Language –
DQL, DDL, DML, DCL, and TCL
Introduction to SQL, SQL Datatypes, Components of SQL, Range Operators(In, Between, Like, NULL Predicate), Clauses(into, where), Constraints, implementation of constraints in SQL
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants who wants to handle data
- Anybody who would like to carry out data analytics
- Who would like to know about the concepts such as ERD and Constraints
- 1 questionUnderstand the characteristics and difference of MySQL and SQL offered by Oracle
Experienced Assistant Professor with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Skilled in C, Python, SQL, Oracle Database, Data Analysis, and C++. Few more subjects like Information Retrieval and Software Testing Quality Assurance have been taught. Strong education professional with a Master of Computer Applications, MPhil focused on Computer Science. Doctorate in Big Data analytics and pursuing research in Hadoop-MapReduce.
25+ research papers in various National and International conferences in my credit along with few books and articles in ACM, IEEE, Elsevier and Developer IQ magazine. Acting as a reviewer for the journals like IEEE Access, ASSA, IGI Global, and many other prestigious journals.
Acted as a Udemy Instructor for Beginning with Python Programming(Free) course