Designing Scalable Frontend Systems
What you'll learn
- Designing frontend for crypto orderbook.
- Differences between HLD / LLD.
- Know the Interviewer's expectations.
- Representing the complete HLD / LLD.
- Create a complete sequence diagram.
- Identifying the right tech stack.
- Consideration aspects for the use case.
- Leveraging generic templating mechanism.
- Component-based architecture design.
- Identifying components in the UI
- Identifying API schema definitions.
- Connection to downstream services.
- Writing Pseudo code for solutioning.
- Download the complete design file.
- A working internet connection
- A laptop / desktop
**This is the recording of a LIVE session I conducted on Designing Scalable Frontend Systems. The design file is also attached in the closing note section for your future reference**
Exactly 1 year ago, in Feb 2021, I gave an interview for the E5 ( Senior SDE ) position in Facebook, London ( React core team ) But little did I know that my dream of working with Dan Abramov would get shattered due to 1 mistake.
I neglected the design round.
I thought cracking an interview is just about showing that I can solve problems and implement features that the interviewer would ask me.
After I failed that design round, I decided that I should become better at representing systems and focusing on various aspects that I should talk about in that specific round. I should clearly represent HLD, LLD & focus on the component architecture.
Hello, my name is Manoj Satishkumar.
I have attended interviews in 35+ companies and got selected by multiple companies including Walmart, PayPal, Oracle, Tesco, JP Morgan, and Cerner. This is a LIVE session I conducted for all the job seekers who are able to crack the coding round but are not able to crack the design round.
I am trying to shed light on what are the aspects interviewers look at in the frontend design round. We will draw in-depth HLD / LLD / Sequence block diagrams and also write pseudocode in this session.
"I wish you all the best in your upcoming interviews"
Who this course is for:
- Job seekers preparing for interviews - SDE1, 2, 3, 4, SSE & TL roles
- Anyone interested about frontend architecture design
I have a decade of experience in building professional websites and front-end applications. I have worked both in startups and giant companies. I’m here to help you become a successful front-end web developer and help you crack those front-end interviews.
I started out as a software engineer and slowly realized that I have a passion to teach. My mother was a mathematics teacher and I’m following in her footsteps - except that I teach web development.
I feel obligated to build front-end interfaces of supreme quality.
I founded MSK Web development with the goal of helping frontend engineers get jobs.
- Manoj Satish Kumar