Designing of Power Electronic Converters in MATLAB/Simulink
What you'll learn
- Design simulation model of any Power Electronics Converter[Single phase and Three Phase Rectifiers,Inverters,Choppers,AC Voltage Converters and Cyclo converters]
- Helps to design power electronics related project
- Helps to perform research & development in Power Electronics
- Helps to publish your simulation research paper in international Journals like IEEE,Springer,etc
- Gain knowledge in Power Electronics Converters
- Design and Test your Hardware Power Electronics Circuit
- Who Knows that tomorrow you create your own simple circuit and it turns our to be a milestone in Industry
- MATLAB Software (any version) which supports Simulink
- Can be of Any Level starting right from a Beginner
By enrolling into this course one can design and simulate these models on their own MATLAB/Simulink models for:
AC-DC CONVERTERS : Rectifiers --> Both Single Phase & Three Phase
AC-AC CONVERTERS : Controllers,Regulators, and Cycloconverters --> Both Single Phase & Three Phase
DC-DC CONVERTERS : Rectifiers --> Buck/Step-down,Boost/Step-Up and Buck-Boost/Step-Up & Step-Down
DC-AC CONVERTERS : Rectifiers --> Both Single Phase & Three Phase
After Completion of Course One can design their own creative power electronic circuit and can be helpful for research and further studies.
Who this course is for:
- Any one interested,Essentially for Electrical/Electronics Engineering Undergraduate/Graduate Students or Teachers
- All who are interested in simulating and designing power electronic circuits
Hi! My name is Mohammed ,I completed my Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Masters in Power Electronic Systems from Osmania University located in Hyderabad,India.
Research Areas of Interest: Simulation of Power Electronics Converters, Solar PV Inverters, Multilevel Inverters,etc
My Hobbies are playing cricket,soccer,etc.
I play soccer for a corporate local club in Hyderabad