Make Logo design pay with illustrator in less than a day
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Showing you our workflow
- Getting you familar with illustrator
- Showing you best practices
- Once completed you will be able to create anything within illustrator
- Illustrator CS5 and above (we will use CS6)
- Photoshop CS5 or above (we will use CS6) having photoshop is not essential though
- If you do not have Photoshop then any digital imaging program will do
Welcome to the illustrator design course - Creating a logo
In this course we will be covering all the tools and techniques to build a logo from scratch, from a simple sketch, colouring it up using photoshop and Illustrator.
This couse will be targetting beginners to Illustrator but advanced users might find it of help as well.
We will be showing you some basic tools within illustrator that we willl be using and then jumping straight into sketching, colouring and finally drawing it all out within illustrator.
In this course we cover the following;
| || |
|As a BONUS I am including two more videos one on creating a logo variant and also a video on applying it to a coffee cup using photoshop!|
- This course is intended for beginners to illustrator we will move along at a slow pace, often recapping on the tasks we have performed, Advanced users will also find this course of help specially with recapping over some of the tools
- The course will try to get you familiar with the tools you will most often use quickly and efficiently
- Providing a few ways to do the same task will also help you develop your own style
It is very important at the early stages to understand the clients brief, make sure you ask the clients everything you are unsure of, it will save lots of time later!
For those who have finished the course a massive "Well done!" for those still completing the course "Keep it up!" I just want to say thank you for choosing me and my course, it is really appreciated and means that I can produce more great courses for you in the future!
Stay up to date with the latest courses and development as well as offers from us by visiting me at my website.
Feel free contacting me for a particular course to be created I welcome student feedback and that way I know what you want!
I hope you had fun learning with this course and hope to see you at my other courses, please give me a review if you loved the course, if you did not like it also let me know, I take students opinions very seriously!
"Did you know Monster-Training is a sister brand of UK Online Training Centre, Monster is being phased out so all new courses will be hosted under UK Online Training, so if you want the same experience as Monster pop over to UKOTC, please note I have put all Courses on the UKOTC site so you have one place to get the latest news and offers!"
All the Best David