Designing Gamification Level 1 (Basic) + Certification
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basics of gamification
- Learn how engagement science will transform your organization
- Begin to form a vision for how gamification can be used in your organization
- Grasp the foundational science and research behind gamification
- Decipher examples and cases that will steer your approach
- Earn your certification
- This introductory course requires no prerequisites...other than a thirst for knowledge.
Designing Gamification (Level 1) is the only online course accredited by the to deliver Engagement Expert Certification at the introductory level. Once completed, you can request your certification and display it on your online profile, resume or website.
In this course, you'll learn the basics of gamification and engagement science, and how this powerful new design trend will affect your business from a practical, non-academic perspective. Whether you're in Marketing, HR, Operations, Product Development or Strategy, you can use the principles of Gamification and Engagement Science to transform your relationships with customers and employees. The course is taught by Gabe Zichermann - the world's foremost expert on gamification and engagement science, author of three books, chair of GSummit and Editor in Chief.
Complete this course and you'll understand:
- What gamification is and isn't
- The foundations of the discipline
- How gamification will transform your industry
- The canonical types of gamification
- An intro to key engagement science
- Relevant Examples across industries and design types
And as a bonus, you'll hear specially curated experts deliver relevant, supporting lectures from the blockbuster archive .
- Human Resources and Human Capital Professionals
- Product Managers and Product Marketers
- Marketing Strategists, CMOs
- Heads of Technology/CIO/CTO
- Startup Founders
- UI/UX Experts
Gamified systems tend to fall into one of six major types. Here we break down the six types, share examples and highlight some of their main characteristics. Which one will be right for your situation? Register and complete Level 2 Certification to start building/designing your optimal solution.