Designing Gamification Level 1 (Basic) + Certification
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of gamification
- Learn how engagement science will transform your organization
- Begin to form a vision for how gamification can be used in your organization
- Grasp the foundational science and research behind gamification
- Decipher examples and cases that will steer your approach
- Earn your certification
- This introductory course requires no prerequisites...other than a thirst for knowledge.
Designing Gamification (Level 1) is the only online course accredited by the to deliver Engagement Expert Certification at the introductory level. Once completed, you can request your certification and display it on your online profile, resume or website.
In this course, you'll learn the basics of gamification and engagement science, and how this powerful new design trend will affect your business from a practical, non-academic perspective. Whether you're in Marketing, HR, Operations, Product Development or Strategy, you can use the principles of Gamification and Engagement Science to transform your relationships with customers and employees. The course is taught by Gabe Zichermann - the world's foremost expert on gamification and engagement science, author of three books, chair of GSummit and Editor in Chief.
Complete this course and you'll understand:
- What gamification is and isn't
- The foundations of the discipline
- How gamification will transform your industry
- The canonical types of gamification
- An intro to key engagement science
- Relevant Examples across industries and design types
And as a bonus, you'll hear specially curated experts deliver relevant, supporting lectures from the blockbuster archive .
Who this course is for:
- Human Resources and Human Capital Professionals
- Product Managers and Product Marketers
- Marketing Strategists, CMOs
- Heads of Technology/CIO/CTO
- Startup Founders
- UI/UX Experts
GABE ZICHERMANN is a renowned public speaker, author, entrepreneur and mentor whose specialties include Public Speaking and Gamification.
Gabe's newest project, "The A-Ha! Method: Public Speaking in a Time of Distraction," espouses a wholly new way of engaging with audiences today - online or in person. Based on behavioral science and over 20 years of practical coaching experience, the A-Ha! Method can help any aspiring professional improve their most critical skill: professional communication - and level up their career.
In addition, Gabe is the world's foremost expert and public speaker on the subject of gamification, user engagement and behavioral design. Zichermann's talks, workshops, books and courses have inspired an entire generation of marketers, customer loyalty experts, HR professionals, strategists and product designers to make the world a more fun and engaging place. When he’s not traveling around the world lecturing, Gabe can be found cooking, eating and photographing his food from his home base in Los Angeles.