Designing an E-commerce website with WYSIWYG Web Builder
What you'll learn
- Design an interactive website without coding
- Sell any product you want on your website at no cost
- Use paypal to process and accept payments
- Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
- Use common vocabulary from the design industry - Introduce CSS3 animations into your project
- Introduce events into your projects
- Learn all about SEO in WYSWYG Web Builder
- A Computer/Laptop
- A working Internet Connection
- A little bit knowledge about using WYSIWYG web Builder
- A Localhost Server (WAMP for Windows)
- WYSIWYG Web Builder version 11, 12 or above
WYSIWYG Web Builder is one of the world’s leading web builder tool which makes it easier and fun to design any kind of website. Our Ecommerce video course covers everything you will need to know on how to build your own unique, expressive ecommerce websites with its visual, intuitive toolset.
In this video course, we’ll walk through some of the major features in WYSIWYG Web Builder and introduce productivity tips for implementing your own websites quickly.
Learn how to plan and design a site, place and style images and text, configure carousels and contact forms, work with paypal tools, implement SEO in your projects and publish and export your ecommerce website locally or online.
Along the way, you'll discover how to use features like master pages, breakpoints, events, css animations and many more to build more responsive websites without writing any code.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build websites the "professional" way
- For individuals or teams who wants to build an ecommerce website and sell online
- Anyone who wants to save time and accomplish more in web designing
- Anyone who likes to learn through practical application and not all theory
My name is Ishmeal Lamptey, and during my period in the workforce, I’ve trained individuals and groups on how to use WYSIWYG Web Builder to build great and functional websites.
I’m a front-end developer, designer, network engineer and an educator. I’ve been building friendly user interfaces websites for individuals and organizations for a while now.
I'm fortunate to enjoy the work i do, but my true passion is helping people learn.
I look forward to answering your questions and am available for 1-on-1 chats with all of my students as well as freelance website projects.