Web Design for Beginners: Using WYSIWYG Web Builder
- A little bit knowledge about using WYSIWYG Web Builder
- A Localhost Server (WAMP for Windows)
- A Code Editor (Brackets)
- WYSIWYG Web Builder version 11 or above
Level up your web design skills, by learning how to create a responsive portfolio website with WYSIWYG Web Builder. This course will help you use most of the available tools (both basic and advanced) in WYSIWYG Web builder to accomplish designing more complicated websites.
In this course, you will learn how to incorporate Master Pages and sub Master Pages to help your workflow. I will also demonstrate to you how to use video backgrounds and add content to individual pages as well as work with login tools and CMS tools. We will also see the basic way to optimize our website for search engines.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build websites the "professional" way
- Anyone who has practiced web design as a hobby but is not confident about their skill set in a professional arena
- For Teams or Freelancers who wants to build an online presence
- Anyone who wants to save time and accomplish more in web designing
- Anyone who likes to learn through practical application and not all theory
My name is Ishmeal Lamptey, and during my period in the workforce, I’ve trained individuals and groups on how to use WYSIWYG Web Builder to build great and functional websites.
I’m a front-end developer, designer, network engineer and an educator. I’ve been building friendly user interfaces websites for individuals and organizations for a while now.
I'm fortunate to enjoy the work i do, but my true passion is helping people learn.
I look forward to answering your questions and am available for 1-on-1 chats with all of my students as well as freelance website projects.