Designing an L&D Strategy to power Digital Transformations
What you'll learn
- 1) What is a digital transformation and how does it impact the role of L&D?
- 2) What is the start line for L&D in a transformation context?
- 3) How to accomplish Role Analysis & Competency mapping in a digitally evolving organization?
- 4) What is the 70-20-10 learning framework and its significance in a digital transformation?
- 5) What are the current learning tech solutions that can be utilized to stitch a blended 70-20-10 strategy to power digital transformations?
- 6) How can I add wings to my L&D strategy ? (Special bonus segment!)
This course will help L&D professionals gain insights on the digital context, introduce or reorient them to fundamental learning frameworks, agile development techniques and relevant learning technology, all of which are key ingredients for successful L&D delivery in a digital landscape. Participants will walk away with a starter kit of downloadable resources and job aids that they can begin to use immediately to craft learning & development strategies that power digital transformations.
Who this course is for:
- Instructional Designers
- Learning Strategists
- All L&D professionals looking to upskill or raise their game in the digital landscape.
* 20 years as a Learning & Talent Enabler, Strategist, Innovator & Leader-Coach, envisioning, setting up & managing L&D verticals, roles & solutions in global organizations, such as Hewlett Packard & GE Capital.
* Track record of transforming the enablement process across functional, technical, leadership development & behavioural domains to deliver performance impact, speed & consistency in both Product & Services organizations.
* 900+ hours of coaching entrepreneurs, senior executives & professionals to achieve their business, leadership, productivity & personal goals.
* Professionally trained & qualified as an Education technologist, Instructional/Learning Designer, Executive Coach, Green Belt - Six Sigma | In Designing & Implementing Assessment Development Centres (Competency Frameworks), Situational Leadership,Leading by Action & Coaching, Building Essential Leadership Skills.