How to Design and Animate your eCourse in Powerpoint
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create beautiful designs with text, shapes, images, charts, and even video
- Learn how to work with templates and save time
- Animate absolutely everything on the slides and add slide transitions
- You need to have MS PowerPoint 2010 or newer version
According to scientific research, over 65% of people are visual learners. That's two thirds of your students! Yet, many ecourses have boring and unappealing visuals that put their audiences to sleep. Plain text on plain background? How is that better than writing an article? As a result, students never complete courses, drop out, ask for a refund, and otherwise never get the benefit of your ecourse that you worked so hard creating for them.
You've taken your time to learn how to put videos together for your ecourse - make it count! Don't leave it at the 'article with a voice' stage. With just a little extra effort you can convert plain and boring looking materials into stunning, professional looking, fully animated ecourse. Powerpoint allows you to do that with ease.
Keep your students excited, engaged, and looking forward to your next lesson and - your next ecourse!
Discover the Power of PowerPoint
- Learn to create stunning text effects
- Quickly create an endless variety of shapes, styles and designs
- Learn how to add 3D objects in Powerpoint
- Learn to work with video and images in your presentation
- Add tables, charts and diagrams to present data in a visual way
- Save a ton of time by working with templates and learn other time-saving tricks
- Animate ANYTHING instantly! It's fun and super-easy!
- Download animated templates that we create in this course in Powerpoint (.pptx) format
Don't settle for boring looking slides that your students will have to suffer through. Make your materials exciting and engaging for your course participants.
Make your eCourse STAND OUT.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to design and animate in Powerpoint
We will take a look at powerpoint slide layouts and adding simple textboxes.
One important thing I recommend you do before you start creating your slides. Find out why.
Learn a few time saving techniques by working with several shapes at once, automatically aligning them and using format painter.
Use images a background to your slides, and make them 'fade' using a simple trick.
Need great images? Don't just grab a random image from the internet - you could get yourself into all sorts of copyright issues. Find out where to get high quality royalty free images that you can use in your ecourse.