Design your House Wiring
What you'll learn
- Understand how his or her house is wired
- How to do basic design of the wiring of a house
- How to upgrade existing wiring design of their house
- How to create wiring layout, determine the subcircuits, calculate loads, select wire sizes, circuit breakers, main switch, Distribution board etc.
- It is helpful to have high school level knowledge about Electricity.
In this course you will learn how to design the wiring of a small house by taking a typical example. The course starts with an overview and explanation of typical wiring regulations. Given the interior design layout, you will learn how to create wiring layout, determine the subcircuits, calculate loads, select wire sizes, circuit breakers, main switch, Distribution board and earthing system. I have also gone through the exact wiring of each subcircuit. As a bonus section I have also gone into detail how to choose cables for your house. I have chosen only the basic configuration without going into details of wiring regulations or specifications and collated just the necessary information to get started with wiring design of a whole house in the shortest time possible. This course simplifies basic aspects of house wiring design even understandable to a layman, which is otherwise cumbersome to comprehend as it demands reference to many regulations and collating data from various sources. At the same time this course will act as a springboard for even technicians and engineers starting their career for more advanced wiring design. This course will help anyone who want to know how his or her house is wired, make new wiring designs or upgrade existing wiring design, without being totally reliant on the electrician.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know about his house is wired and plan to build a new house or upgrade existing wiring system.
We specialize in providing courses providing in-depth knowledge and practical insight about Engineering Industry, leading to effective hands-on skills. We go beyond the theory and focus on what is found in actual practice in the field. Right now we provide you with high quality video training courses in the field of electrical and instrumentation engineering. So keep watching this space in future.