The Complete Design Job, Portfolio, and Interview Guide
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to shift your focus to become a results-oriented designer
- Goals: Know what your career goals are (no limits) through goal-setting exercises
- Know what to bring to the interview to increase your chances of getting hired (your competition will definitely not do this…).
- Understand why relationships (and first impressions) are more important than your application
- Understand how to answer very tough questions (so that the actual interview will be easy for you)!
- Understand how to think like the interviewer, which will increase your chances of getting hired (and know what answers they want to hear).
- Know what your goals are in life. This section will change your life. We will set incredible goals and what your resume WILL look like in 5 years. We will follow through and make these goals a reality within 5 years.
- Interview better than anyone else (you will be able to answer ANY interview question and turn your weaknesses into strengths).
- Add structure to your answers and use frameworks that the interviewer will appreciate and understand.
- Understand what you need to know about the company you are interviewing at.
- Understand how to have positive body language in your interviews and what can hurt your chances of getting hired.
- Know what to do IMMEDIATELY after the interview. These post interview tips will help you increase your chances of getting hired.
- Know when to decline a job offer, how to respond to a rejection which can help you a lot in the long run and why interviewing is an incredible way to network even if you don't get the job!
- How to create a graphic design portfolio that leaves hiring managers with no question
- And so much more
- Must have graphic design skills
This course will teach you how to succeed in your search for a high-paying digital design job. Through video lectures, articles communication templates, and portfolio building exercises, you'll learn how to optimize your resume, portfolio, and job applications to show employers exactly what they're looking for in a great designer. This course is our way of helping designers avoid the years of struggle that too many of us have had to learn through. Take Your skills and turn them into an enjoyable, lucrative career.
- Graphic designers looking for jobs
- Designers who are not sure about their portfolio
- Designers who are not sure about their resume
- Designers who are entering the corporate business world