Design Thinking & Neuromarketing - Complete BootCamp
What you'll learn
- How to apply design thinking to your problems in order to generate innovative and user-centric solutions
- How to make use of practical design thinking methods in every stage of your problem, with the help of method templates
- How to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centric approach, empathy, ideation, prototyping, and playful testing
- How to employ ethnographic and analysis methods, such as interviews, focus groups, and surveys
- How to prototype early and fast, as well as test your prototypes so as to reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning
- The design process requires working as part of a team. It is not suitable for solo entrepreneurs.
- You need to have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Open mind and a willingness to take control of thought.
In “Design thinking and Neuromarketing BootCamp,” you will have the opportunity to discover and experiment with a systematic approach to uncover creative insights and innovative solutions.
Thousands of companies use Design Thinking to innovate and implement new products and services. In this course you will learn the fundamentals of Design Thinking, with a main focus on which tools can be used in each of the phases in order to enhance and develop your creativity. At the end of the Design Thinking, we are going to pass through neuromarketing which will be used as a potential tool in the phases of inspiration and testing.
At the beginning we will discuss about what exactly is Design Thinking based on three concrete examples and you will experience a quick Design Thinking exercise so you can get a feel for what Design Thinking is all about. As the course continues you will pick a case study to work on and take that case study through the process of Design Thinking. When you have completed the course you will know how to start and finish a Design Thinking project on your own.
You have unlimited access to all the lessons 24 hours a day, for as long as you want or need them, so you can take the course at your own pace and go back to review any materials any time you want.
This course is based on the following values :
Try : an opportunity to try out new behaviors online and through real-world projects.
Share : share with the others and exchange with the others based on your creative ideas
Who this course is for:
- Business analysts
- Product managers
- Project managers
- Top and middle management professionals
- Functional Heads
- Those who want a fresh and updated look on Design Thinking and understand exactly how to work it.
Strongly interested in consumer neuroscience with a deep passion for bringing science to marketing. Iam particularly interested in providing non-conscious ideas that drive customer engagement for ourcustomers, using scientifically validated neuroscience and in-depth strategic thinking.
Master in Neuromarketing and Business Investigations
BSc Economics & Business Administration
BA International Sales and Marketing
CEO The EmotionLab
Monaco Office Commercial - GPS Monaco Group
Operations Manager - Kilimo Markets
Sales & Marketing Manager - Nordic computers