Complete Design Thinking Masterclass | eBook included
What you'll learn
- "Design [RE]Thinking " - Andy's own book in PDF format with over 250 pages packed with great design info worth 30 USD for you to follow along with the course
- No Fluff! Only concrete Information! 30 New Methods fully integrated in order to have a full understanding of how the Design Thinking process works
- Fully understand your customers - and how to use that understanding to improve your products and services.
- Commercial Success and a lot of FUN - You'll be able to manage and deliver entire design thinking projects and know exactly how to price the work
- Become a PRO and get more work - You'll be able to pitch your projects perfectly to your investors
- Solid career progression - You'll be able to progress your career dramatically with the unique knowledge this course offers
- This is a brand new course - prepare to be disrupted and use this disruption to your benefit!
- An internal desire to become innovative and understand your customers.
- Ambition to learn new design skills and make an impact on the market.
ALL NEW in 2021 | Design Thinking Masterclass Book - "Design [RE[ Thinking - reimagining innovation for the new normal" | Andy's design thinking book in PDF | this book has all the tools discussed in the course shown and you can look at the paragraphs in the book as you follow along with the course content presented by Andy. It's the best combination of theory and practice put together.
4,5 hours of knowledge packed content in a vlog format for your engagement and convenience!
30 methods fully integrated in the design thinking process
94 resources for you to download including the entire E-Book on Design Thinking worth 30 USD
In this course you'll learn everything there is to know about design thinking. This is the only course on the market that not only shows the high-level process but also goes through each one of the steps in detail. In this design thinking course you'll get to work on an actual business case example - we'll be using design thinking to create the restaurant experience of your dreams. This will allow you to fully understand how the design thinking tools work - we will not only show you the tools but also real examples of the results so that you know exactly what kind of results you should be expecting from each method. You'll learn design thinking methods focused on business requirements analysis, customer research, problem definition and ideation as well as prototyping, testing and the impact delivery. All in all 29 methods fully integrated together into one design thinking process will be presented to you - after you've finished this design thinking course you'll become a design thinking legend.
In this design thinking course you will learn:
how to tackle any design challenge that has been presented to you
how to not only do the customer research to fully understand the perspective of your customers but also how to synthesise and use the results
29 methods that are fully integrated creating this unique design thinking process
how the entire design thinking process works so that you can use any methods you might already know or even create you own exciting methods
how to prepare your or your client's business for the deliver of the experience that has been designed - no other course covers these aspects
The course is taught by Andy Woynarowski - a charismatic leader disrupting the landscape of design in Europe. Andy is a determinist and an artist as well as design thinking and experience design expert - he combines the worlds of arts and processes, making it easy to understand how the design thinking process works. Everything is explained using a cause and effect methodology - every design thinking process step creates value for the next step. If you ever felt like wasting time, resources and money on a full day workshop as it didn't lead to anything meaningful and lacked purpose - this design thinking course will cover this exact aspect with diligence and focus. The presented design thinking process is the only one that covers all aspects starting with Design Vision and finishing on the Impact Delivery where the vision is being transformed into reality. If you're fed up with lack of design impact or think that it's just about glueing post-it notes to the wall - this design thinking course is the first one that changes this approach.
Andy worked for Deloitte Digital as Head of Service Design capability in Central Europe and currently is the CEO of 99grit - a creative agency combining Experience Design (UX Design and Service Design), Digital Strategy, Design Thinking and Concept Art into one powerful package making a tangible design impact in Europe. He has worked as part of Research and Development Teams, Software Houses employing north of 500 Developers where he's built the entire Experience Design Team and the design thinking approach from scratch and led the team that delivered the entire creative part of a Digital Transformation project for 25 000 000 EUR.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want a fresh and updated look on Design Thinking and understand exactly how to work it.
- Designers working closely with their clients wanting to create a great impact and deliver amazing and unique results within their projects.
- Business owners wanting to reach their customers on a real level and dramatically improve their experience.
- Product owners wanting to have a full grasp on the design thinking process and use it to improve their products.
- Professionals using Design Thinking methods and tools daily but are looking for a fresh look on things.
- Researchers that care deeply about creating exceptional customer experiences - this is the only course covering the details of research preparation and synthesis.
Creative director, determinist, leader and an artist. Fascinated with Design Thinking, User Experience Design, Visual Design as well as Concept Art. Worked as Head of Service Design capability of Deloitte Digital Central Europe. Delivered one of the biggest digital transformation projects in Europe - comprising User Experience Design, Visual Design and Creative Direction - over 1600 UX/UI interface designs, 1,200,000 lines of source-code and 750 people involved in the project. A great follower of simplifying the approach which in effect delivers simpler products. CEO of 99grit - the creative agency changing the landscape of digital innovation in Europe.
Spent a year on a motorcycle journey through South America and the US. Covered half of the planet with 40 thousand kilometres under the belt.
A keen concept artist, musician, motion designer, photographer, filmmaker and traveller.