Design Thinking Complete Course
What you'll learn
- What is Design Thinking and it uses
- In depth study and application of 5 phases of Design Thinking framework
- How Design Thinking evolved and companies practically using Design Thinking and their success stories
- How to solve the business problems and came up with customer centric solutions
- Explanation of 30+ design thinking tools in overall course
- Application of all the tools learned using 2 case studies, 1 example and 1 practice exercise for better understanding
- Define the core problem by synthesizing and analyzing the information gathered during customer research
- Ideate and Brainstorm the problems using tools and techniques to solve the real life problem
- Prototype and Test the ideas in the real world
- Bonus lecture : Real business case study
- Start the career as a Design Thinker and Problem Solver
- No pre-knowledge required - we'll teach you everything you need to know
- A notebook, pen or pencil, blank sheets (optional)
- Ambition to solve real world problems
Design Thinking is the most valued skillset today and will be the same forever as it deals with providing services as per the users. At Dthinq, we have come up with a full length complete course on Design Thinking to help you grow from beginners to experts in the Design Thinking process.
Design thinking is a five-step human-centred process for creative problem solving. It is an iterative process that seeks to understand the user, challenge assumptions, and define problems and come up with realistic solutions.
Now coming to the course, we will provide you in depth explanation of the Design Thinking framework and tools involved in every phase.
In this course -
We will explain to you all the phases of Design Thinking (Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test)
We will teach overall 30+ tools used to study the customers and their needs
We have covered a product based industry solved case study to give you the exact application of all the tools and frameworks
We will also provide one service based industry case study which you will solve as a practice, we will provide solutions and explanation of that case study as well
Primary and secondary research explanation and 12+ tools involved in it
Design research techniques and data analysis of the inputs gathered
We will teach and apply different ideations tools to help you come up with different out of the box ideas
You will learn how prototyping throughout the design process lowers your costs and reduces risks
Bonus lecture where we will tell you the application of the Design Thinking process in real business scenarios
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who have heard about Design Thinking and keen to understand exactly what it is or how it works.
Dthinq is a design strategy and training firm seeking to transform the way products, services and experiences are designed. We help to develop meaningful insights, actionable results, innovative services and successful business models.
Let’s learn and apply design thinking principles in your day to day process to boost your skills, innovative practices & creativity. Our experts are here with training modules on one of the best problem solving tools - Design Thinking.