Design Sketching S01: Create Amazing Designs with Procreate
What you'll learn
- • What is Design sketching and different types of Design sketching.
- • How to Draw on iPad with the Procreate App
- • How to warmup and improve your sketch line quality.
- •. How to Use Procreates Brushes, Layers and Selections for your Design.
- • How to Adjust Composition, Export Design and Save Videos in Procreate to post Online.
- • How to Create and Install Procreate Brushes.
- • How to use Procreate Efficiently at a Professional Level.
- • How to Make your iPad an Essential Design Tool in your design process.
- • Apple iPad or iPad Pro that Supports Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil 2
- • An Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil 2 Stylus for your iPad
- • A study table or sturdy platform to support iPad
- • The Procreate Art App from the Apple App Store
- • Passion and Desire to Learn to Draw and Render on iPad using Procreate
Design Sketching: Create Amazing Designs with Procreate
This is a learn anywhere video course, where you will be able to use all of Procreates features to ideate and sketch effectively on your iPad or iPad Pro. I’ve covered all the core knowledge and practical theory you need to know in order to utilize Procreate to a professional level to create super cool design sketches on your iPad. This course will get you up to speed on the tools and techniques in using Procreate and contains vital information that you can use across a multitude of digital art apps.
Structured and Clear Lessons
This course has been structured to be the clearest and smartest way to learn to draw and paint in Procreate. - everything is straight to the point so that you can get to what really matters - creating your Ideation sketches, perspectives, product pitch renders, time-lapse renderings, and more!
Ever-Expanding and Free Resources!
Software is being constantly updated - and so is this course! As Procreate grows and advances, so will this course, and I'll make sure that you have all the essential tools and resources you need to use your iPad for drawing and painting to the fullest! From new brushes for Procreate to templates, shapes, and more, I've got you covered.
Now, let's get started, you've got the design to make!
Who this course is for:
- • Anyone who Wants to Draw and Paint on iPad Casually or Professionally
- • Budding Industrial Design/ Product Design students
- • Anyone who is preparing for admission in Design schools
Hi, I'm Krishnanunni. Call me 'Krish'. I'm here to help you get started with design sketching or to improve your existing sketching skills.
I value your time and I'm honored that you chose to know more about my courses here on Udemy.
What I can guarantee you in all my courses is that you'll get actionable advice and learn techniques that you can implement immediately and see results. I cut the nonsense out of my lectures and focus on what matters. This is something I know I appreciate when taking a course and I think you do too.
After I had my graduation in Architecture, I pursued a master's in Design, Industrial Design in the School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi. There I learned a lot about Design Sketching, CAD modeling. My thesis project was shortlisted in LEXUS Design Awards India 2020.
As an Autodesk Student Ambassador, I engaged with students from different colleges like Delhi Technological University in Design Workshops.
Learning is a two-way process, I learn a lot of things from my students while I share my knowledge with them. And I know I am not perfect, but I am willing to share what I know with you.
Why should I join your courses?
If you want to get started with design sketching or improve your skills and you want someone to guide you in the right direction, my courses are for you. I will be there to help you as much as I can on the discussion board of each course, but you have to have the mindset and desire to want to learn. That's all you need.
See you inside!