design PCB using Eagle Cadsoft step by step(Older Version)
What you'll learn
- Understand how to prepare and select a components to your project
- You will be able to draw schematics and route PCB boards
- Understand how to generate Gerber files , BOM,partlist, 3D View o Eagle
- you need to have a motivation to learn.
- Patience and perseverance to finish the course
- No background knowledge is needed to start this course
This course is designed to teach you how to use Eagle cadsoft,One of the best PCB design software,even if you don't have any background in PCB design.
This course works with older eagle version 7.5V and newer Eagle 8.x V and all files to install the eagle available in the course.
This course I will start with you step by step teaching you how to use Eagle software and organized to let you understand how to deal with Schematic and PCB board editor tools.
in this course I will show you how to
- analyze your project , select the components you need , find a reference schematics and PCB board
- create your schematic design , place a components , connect them and check your design from any electrical error
- Transfer your schematic to PCB board, arrange the components on the board,route ,add polygon , generate gerber files and many more.
- Learn useful tool and skills to improve you project,like using BUS line , Label, differential pairs,meander,3D View , PCB heatsink and thermal via.
After this course you will be able to transfer your project from idea to a real PCB, you will be able to create your custom PCB board with practical 3 circuit project in this course.
Who this course is for:
- anyone interested to learn designing PCB
Mohannad Rawashdeh is an Entrepreneur, Maker, and electrical Engineer from Hashemite kingdom of Jordan, with an experience of 6 years in embedded system field, PCB Design and Robotics teaching with a motivation to create and innovate a solution for huge numbers of makers, students, teachers and professional in electronics field