Design Patterns in C# Made Simple
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to apply design patterns to help simplify application design
- How to reduce design complexity by moving responsibilities into collaborating classes
- Fair understanding of the C# programming language
- Working knowledge of software design
- Any knowledge of design patterns is a plus
More than two decades since design patterns have appeared, many developers consider them the most important discovery in software development. Others still find them a bad idea. And both are right! How comes?
In this course, you will learn how design patterns can be applied to make code better: flexible, short, readable. Flexibility is the key element in design patterns. You will learn how to decide when and which pattern to apply by formally analyzing the need to flex around specific axis. You will learn which pattern is adding which kind of flexibility, and what are the most common forms of implementation in practice. You will also learn common pitfalls and ways to overcome them when applying specific patterns.
- Hands-on programmers who are struggling to keep their source code clean and extensible
- Programmers who wish to apply design patterns without causing more harm than good
- All those who wish to improve their object-oriented programming and design skills
Answers basic questions regarding any design pattern: Why do we need it, when do we need it, and which pattern in particular do we need?