DESIGN OF RCC STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS-SAFE FOUNDATION
What you'll learn
- 1. Apply IS provisions in design and detailinf of various structural elements.
- 2. Learning of new software "SAFE FOUNSATION".
- 3. Design and detailing of different Footings/Foundations ( Concentric and ecentric isolated footing, combined footing, raft and mat foundation).
- 4. Design and detailing of different Slabs ( One way, two way, continous, waffle, flat).
- 5. Design and develop detailed drawing of Portal frame using IS codes.
- 6. Design and develop detailed drawing of Retaining wall using IS codes.
- 7. Preparing the detailed drawings of beams and slabs.
- 8. Preparing the detailed drawings of column and Isolated footing.
- 9. Preparing the detailed drawings of staircases ( Stright, open well, doglegged, biforcated).
- 10. Bar bending schedule.
- Basic Knowledge of Civil Engineering.
- Basic mathematics.
SAFE offers a single user interface to perform modeling, analysis, design and reporting. A new model explorer is available for quick access to objects, properties and forms. AFE is ideal for modeling foundations, base mats, and footings. Easily model soil supports and zero tension soil models with uplift analysis. The area assignment of soil supports is based on the sub grade modulus, and they automatically adjust whenever the mesh changes. Base mat foundation models can include pedestals, walls, columns, beams, and piles in addition to the foundation area.
Introduction to detailing of RC structures:
Codal provisions as per SP34-1987.
Structural drawing for detailing.
General detailing requirements.
Bar bending schedule.
General layout of building showing, position of columns, footings, beams, slabs and staircase with standard notations.
Portal Frames Design:
Design of Portal Frames with fixed based supports.
Design of Cantilever Retaining wall and Counter fort Retaining wall.
Design and detailing of footings:
Concentric isolated footing.
Eccentric isolated footings.
Design and detailing of Slabs:
One Way slab.
Two way slab.
Design and detailing of Beams:
Simply supported beam.
Design and detailing of columns:
Axially loaded column.
Uni axial loaded column.
Bi axial loaded column
Design and detailing of stair case:
Open well stairs.
Dog legged stairs.
Who this course is for:
- All Civil Engineering BE or BTech Graduates.
- All Civil Engineering ME or MTech Graduates.
- All Civil Engineering Diplomo Graduates.
I have completed my under graduation in civil engineering from NMAM Institute of technology. My post graduation is from Manipal Institute of technology in Structural Engineering. I am working as assistant professor in the field of academics from past two years in prestigious engineering institution. I have attended the many national and international conferences. I have also published my research work in may reputed national and international publications. Also involved in structural design consultancy from last three years.