Design of Experiment-DOE with Minitab Screening+Optimization
What you'll learn
- A guide of product design with the help of Minitab.
- With a guiding ebook students learn many things in Design of Experiments with Minitab
- Students learn many terms like Optimization, Interaction, Runs, Blocks, Center Points, Levels, Factors, Repetitions, Replications, etc
- Practical Guide to simulated real world examples of Designing the Experiments with Minitab
- Enthusiasm to learn Minitab and Design of Experiments
*This course comes with resource downloable ebook, preview lessons and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee !*
What is DOE?
There are many dependent and independent factors when it comes to designing a successful product, business process, experiments or any successful projects. Design of experiment is a tool not only limited to develop optimal design to develop superior quality product or product design, experiment or product performance but also to reduce the infinite resources, costs, manpower and time in developing any product. Design of Experiments (DOE) is the systematic process of problem solving by adjusting the factors correctly so that we can reach the particular target and make a wise utilization of our resources so that we save time, energy and costs of the experiment. DOE helps process and quality engineers or anyone to design and develop a robust experimental setup.
How can you use the course for your best educational and professional interests ?
1. You will learn how to screen different factors that are responsible for the success or a successful product design. When you are not sure which factors are more or less responsible for the final result, the Design of Experiments can be used as an effective screening tool.
2. You will learn various aspects that will help to reach your targets for your own profession. For example,
If you are a civil engineer, you may be concerned over the maintaining the optimal parameters for increasing the strength of the building or a bridge.
If you are a mechanical or a automobile engineer, you may be concerned over the optimum design criteria that will give the highest performance of the automobile.
If you are a chemist or a bio technologist, you may be concerned over maintaining the optimum environment in the factors that will produce the highest quality results.
If you are of any other profession the Design of Experiments will help you meet the targets of your business or profession.
3. It will help you learn how to minimize the cost of operation or product design.
4. It helps you to see which factors are most beneficial in your business or in your experiment.
5. You will learn how to get proactive to save time and cost of designing any process.
What can you learn from this course?
This course provides you with a practical guide to simulated real world examples of designing the experiments with Minitab.
We learn to examine the main effects of factors to identify the critical factors and read the result of the response. Students learn many terms like Optimization, Interaction, Runs, Blocks, Center Points, Levels, Factors, Repetitions, Replications, etc.
We also learn Optimizing the design and Main Effects Plot, Interaction plots, cube plots, contour and surface plots, and use the response optimizer to optimize the experimental factors for best possible results.
We also learn to operate and design full factorial design, fractional design and Taguchi design. Taguchi is a designed experiment that lets you choose a product or process that functions more consistently in the operating environment.
Who is this course for?
Beginners in Minitab and Design of Experiments
Six Sigma Green and Six Sigma Black Belt professionals
Product Managers, Quality Managers, Quality Engineers, Process Managers
Overall this course is a complete beginner’s packaging of the important tools used in Design of Experiments with minitab. Let this journey be your marker for your next big leap in your professional journey. I am all here to solve your queries so please do not forget to get your confusion addressed in the direct messages and question and answer sections.
What's the safety ?
There is a 30-day full money-back guarantee in this course in case you still have any confusion in enrolling in this course. So what are you waiting for? Enroll in the course now and we will be enjoying this course together. I will see you inside……
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Minitab and Design of Experiments
- Six Sigma Green and Six Sigma Black Belt professionals
- Product Managers, Quality Managers, Quality Engineers, Process Managers
Gunjan has years of direct experiences in Quality Assurance, Lean Six Sigma projects and Total Productive Management in manufacturing industries and labs. As a formulation scientist turned quality assurance and lean expert and six sigma black belt, he knows aspects of product and service development to lean management. Gunjan is happy to add value to more than 7000 students from over 125 countries. You can browse through courses related to lean manufacturing, six sigma, quality management, operations management or kaizen from instructor Gunjan in Udemy.
He has led many lean business transformation program in manufacturing firms, pharmaceutical industries, business and service sectors helping them with large financial gains with improved and sustained process.
Apart from being a lean and six sigma freak, Gunjan is also involved in implementation of WHO and JP quality standards and overall system of drug and cosmetics manufacture using Total Quality Management (TQM) and Kaizen.
Gunjan is an avid lover of continuous improvement. Notable recent system improvement project that Gunjan currently worked was a layout and system design project of a national herbal and essential oils company and lean layout improvement of a cosmetic company.