3D Printing from Zero to Hero with TINKERCAD & CURA (Hindi)
What you'll learn
- Choose the right 3D printer for your needs
- Applications of 3D Printing
- Use "slicing" software CURA to create great 3d Prints
- Understand how a FDM 3D printer works
- How To Setup and Use Basic Tinkercad to design your own custom prints
- Resources to awesome free 3D files for your 3D printer
- How to edit STL files in Tinkercad
- Finish and paint your 3D prints and make them look awesome
- 3D Scanning for 3D Printing
- Post Processing Methods for 3D Printed Parts.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Proper Internet Connections
- This course will provide complete instructions for using the Tinkercad application. Tinkercad is a free CAD application that runs from a web browser. No prior experience with CAD is needed, although students should be familiar with basic computer skills such as using a mouse, saving files, and navigating folders. The course material works the same for Windows and (Mac) OS X operating systems.
- Interest in 3D printing. A 3D printer is not required
- You can take this class even if your don't have 3D printer
Hello and thank you for checking out my tutorial on Design of 3D Printing with Tinkercad & Cura
My name is Naman Gandhi and I have been a 3D printer for over 5 years and love it! I currently own a Prusa i3 mk3s and Makerbot Replictator 2x, and use them regularly, about 4-5 times a week. I print in all kinds of materials, but usually PLA, ABS, and PETG.
As an instructor, I have also taught many of my friends, clients, and relatives as well as their children how to use a 3D printer to create their own designs.
3D printing is magical! You take a file, or create your own, send it to your printer and after some time you have an actual solid object. It reminds me of something from the Jetsons. In this course you will learn all stages of 3D printing, from its history, ways to get the best print, using slicers and even finishing your prints.
Yes, 3D printing is magical, but there is also a lot of technical parts to the process, and this course will help you navigate the challenges 3D printer enthusiasts encounter when they start out. This was a fun class to create and I hope you enjoy it and learn how to make great prints!
Welcome to the whole new world of 3D printing and design with Tinkercad & Cura!
Prof. Naman Gandhi
Who this course is for:
- 3D Printer Designer & 3D Printing Enthusiastic
- Industry Person
Hi! Naman Gandhi here. I am full time trainer, YouTubers and Founders of Naman gandhi school of excellence with a passion for helping others live out what they love doing most.
I have helped over 16,000 students through our online and offline courses and millions more through our YouTube tutorials and consulting services. I am Mechanical Engineer having a Masters in Production and Manufacturing, Having a patent and several research papers, Expert in Additive Manufacturing, Material Engineering, Operation Research, theory of Machines, Modeling Software's. Worked on Several mechanical Engineering projects. Recently i am working as a assistant professor at Indore Institute of Science & Technology from last 5 year.
I have done so many projects on non destructive testings, Additive Manufacturing and Automobile.
I have taken so many workshops and FDPs on wide topics of Mechanical Engineering.