Graphic Design For Real Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn where to get ideas for your projects
- Learn the importance of having a strong message before you begin designing
- Learn how to design for your target audience
- Learn to design and organize layouts that demand attention
- Learn the basic design principles and rules of visual organization
- Learn the secret of designing with shapes
- Learn solutions to common design problems
- Learn an easy way to design logos quickly
- Learn the steps in the design process
- Learn the importance of establishing a visual hierarchy with your content.
- Learn how to effectively design images with type.
- No requirements
Want to explore a career as a graphic designer or improve your current design skills?
Here is a great opportunity to start with the basics and learn directly from an award-winning experienced designer! Design with confidence as you master techniques that can be immediately applied to creating: print media, presentations, web pages, pitch pages, mobile apps, eBook covers, and more...
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their graphic design skills and/or level of understanding visual design concepts.
My name is TZ. I am an art director, publisher, professional artist, graphic designer, web designer, and educator. My professional design career spans 30 years and started in New York City where I worked as a freelancer and senior designer for several design studios, ad agencies, and publishers. My design experience and skills include illustration; print design; web design; interactive media; computer animation and creative design and art direction for major corporations (AT&T, Merrill Lynch) State government, design studios, higher/adult education programs, and the private sector. I have advanced skills using Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and several other design and publishing applications.
I look forward to introducing you to the basic graphic design fundamentals and will do all I can to ensure your success in the course, by providing feedback, guidance, and sharing my diverse experience in the field of graphic design. Feel free to ask me questions at anytime, I am always willing to share what I know.