Design For 3D Printing | Fusion 360 Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Learn the skills you need to design your own models for 3D printing using Fusion 360, a powerful 3d modeling software application that is free for personal use.
- Feel comfortable tackling both simple or complicated multi-part designs by learning the core features of Fusion 360.
- Learn to design your own unique creations from the initial idea stage to a complete finished working model.
- No prior 3d modeling experience is needed to take this course. It is designed for both beginners and intermediate level designers.
There are many great 3d models available to download online for 3d printing, however having the ability to design your own objects opens a whole new world of opportunities for 3d printing. This is what makes 3d printing really powerful: being able to think of something you want to create, and being able to make it in the real world.
"My highest quality and most comprehensive course to date" -Steven (Course Instructor)
- 200+ Video Lessons
- Almost all of the tools Fusion 360 has to offer
- 3D printing tips and tricks.
- 2 High quality and unique projects: An impressive gearbox and a satisfying marble machine.
Fusion 360 is a very power 3d modeling program that is free for personal use. It is the perfect program to learn if you want to design your own things for 3d printing, CNC, injection molding and more.
This course will take you from scratch to having the skills to design almost anything and will take you through almost all of the features / tools that Fusion 360 has to offer. This course is very comprehensive and it features 2 unique projects: an impressive gearbox and a satisfying marble machine.
"I look forward to having you in this course. Happy printing!" - Steven
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate level creators / makers who want to learn how to design their own cool things for 3d printing.
3D Printer Academy is making 3d printing accessible for everyone. Learn how to design and 3d print your own cool things. Steven has a background in engineering (BS in Engineering) and product design and enjoys creating unique things for the world to enjoy. Steven is the founder and owner of 3D Printer Academy.