Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of designers, artists, and innovators
- In-depth look at the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs
- Generate ideas to seed your innovation ecosystem
- Practical steps for design and process to ensure your product is used regularly
- Break through barriers that have kept you stuck
- Learn the business principles behind product design
- Keep an Open Mind - Because mind is like a parachute and it works best when it is open
- You should be willing to practice and implement the learning as you go along for better outcome
**Course Updated - Oct 2018**
World finally understands the essential role of design. Products look better than ever, interfaces feel intuitive, and companies are hiring designers at an increasing rate. But, the designer’s role has been changing over last few years. It’s no longer enough to iterate and understand your user, instead in today’s world, designers should be able to do both – identify problems and build solutions, which will increase their worth by at least 10 times for any company. When you can do both, you can do things that no one else can do and you will be a unique asset in your company.
There’s a shift under way in large organizations, one that puts design much closer to the center of the enterprise. But the shift isn’t about aesthetics. It’s about applying the principles of design for better user experience. This new approach is in large part a response to the increasing complexity of modern technology and modern business.
Most people don't think about how poorly designed everyday interactions are until they learn the principles of good design and user experience, many of which are not intuitive. You don't need to be born thinking about this stuff in order to become a successful designer, it's a skill that can be developed like anything else. Passion often follows from knowledge and expertise.
In this course, I have explained the entire design process which when integrated into your product can create an amazing user experience. You will also learn to approach a problem in a systematic manner. Working in a series is the most important stage of the design process. The ability to experiment, to value and learn from mistakes, and build on the experience achieved is the hallmark of a the truly successful and creative individual, whatever the field. So, what are you waiting for?? Get Enrolled and start your journey today… Happy learning my dear friends. See you in the course
- This course is for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Managers who are willing to work towards creating a customer favorite product
- If you are looking for a shortcut, this course is NOT for you
- If you are not willing to work relentlessly for the desired results, this course is NOT for you
As you must have already guessed, this course is all about creating new products. Although this definition tends to oversimplify, in reality, product design is actually a broad concept which encompasses a systematic generation and development of ideas that eventually leads to the creation of new products. Design experts work on concepts and ideas, eventually turning them into tangible products and inventions.
In this course, I have explained the entire design process which when integrated into your product can create an amazing user experience. You will also learn to approach a problem in a systematic manner. Here, I have also talked about how aspects like color, texture, usage of space and etc can be used wisely to take your product to the next level.
Once, you have completed the course, I am confident that you will be able to design a successful product for yourself or for your organisation.