Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach
What you'll learn
- Develop the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of designers, artists, and innovators
- In-depth look at the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs
- Generate ideas to seed your innovation ecosystem
- Practical steps for design and process to ensure your product is used regularly
- Break through barriers that have kept you stuck
- Learn the business principles behind product design
- Keep an Open Mind - Because mind is like a parachute and it works best when it is open
- You should be willing to practice and implement the learning as you go along for better outcome
**Course Updated - June 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
>> CERTIFIED COACH, SPEAKER AND TRAINER <<
>> OVER 180,000 STUDENTS IN TOTAL <<
The world finally understands the essential role of design. Products look better than ever, interfaces feel intuitive, and companies are hiring designers at an increasing rate. But, the designer’s role has been changing over the last few years. It’s no longer enough to iterate and understand your user, instead of in today’s world, designers should be able to do both – identify problems and build solutions, which will increase their worth by at least 10 times for any company. When you can do both, you can do things that no one else can do and you will be a unique asset to your company.
There’s a shift underway in large organizations, one that puts design much closer to the center of the enterprise. But the shift isn’t about aesthetics. It’s about applying the principles of design for a better user experience. This new approach is in large part a response to the increasing complexity of modern technology and modern business.
Most people don't think about how poorly designed everyday interactions are until they learn the principles of good design and user experience, many of which are not intuitive. You don't need to be born thinking about this stuff in order to become a successful designer, it's a skill that can be developed like anything else. Passion often follows knowledge and expertise.
In this course, I have explained the entire design process which when integrated into your product can create an amazing user experience. You will also learn to approach a problem in a systematic manner. Working in a series is the most important stage of the design process. The ability to experiment, value and learn from mistakes, and build on the experience achieved is the hallmark of the truly successful and creative individual, whatever the field. So, what are you waiting for?? Get Enrolled and start your journey today… Happy learning my dear friends. See you in the course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Managers who are willing to work towards creating a customer favorite product
- If you are looking for a shortcut, this course is NOT for you
- If you are not willing to work relentlessly for the desired results, this course is NOT for you
Top Performance coach, Ms. Dutta, is one of the USA's and India’s leading corporate trainers, Professional Speaker and a Top Performance Coach. Her core mantra is “The Best or Nothing” i.e. reject mediocrity and pursue excellence. The biggest strength of her teaching is that she knows how to transfer her "Success-DNA" to YOU. She provides a wide variety of courses designed to inform, educate and inspire people of all levels.
She believes in the power of education to transform lives and even entire communities. Her neuroscience and behavioral science expertise is without a doubt the most important factor that make her so appreciated worldwide.
She helps her clients in the fields of Business Skills, Creativity, Neuroscience & Online Business Strategy and taking that big step to a completely transformed life with changed belief system.
Please send message to instructor for further information.