Design Awesome Graphics For Social Media with Canva
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the fundamental principles of graphic design that will allow you to create compelling social media images .
- Create awesome social media graphics that will set you apart from the rest
- Design social media images using the principles of graphic design for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and blogs
- Get more clicks and conversions to your website, social media accounts, blog, etc. using professional design principles
- Access to a computer
- Internet access
This course will teach you graphic design fundamentals and how to employ them to create awesome social media graphics using the FREE design tool CANVA.
- Do you need to create professional looking social media graphics for your side-hustles, but don't know where to start?
- Have you tried to piece information together from various sources around the web but end up even more confused?
- Don't have the money to hire expensive graphic designers for your projects.,..who does right?
If you answered yes, to any or all of these questions, then you have found the right course for you.
The life of a content creator is already stressful, having to produce on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Just spent 3hrs. editing a new youtube video, but remember, you aren't done till you create that eye catching thumbnail. It can seem overwhelming.
And you don't want to just slap something together that doesn't look professional right.
This is where this class will help. Anyone can learn how to use the free design tool CANVA. In this class you will learn not only to use CANVA, but before we start creating real-world projects we cover the fundamentals of graphic design that will evaluate your social media graphics to another level.
Some of the Fundamentals of Design we will cover are:
We will use the Fundamentals of Design to create a brand and all the graphics we create in the course will be for an imaginary entrepreneur who has started a travel blog and Youtube channel. This way you also learn how to not only create the images, but why and how they fit into a cohesive brand.
You will then learn to use CANVA to create the following social media graphics:
- Facebook Cover
- Facebook Post
- YouTube Thumbnail
- YouTube Channel Art
- Twitter Header
- Twitter Post
- Blog Title Image
- Google+ Photo
- Pinterest Graphic
- LinkIn Image
Start creating more professional and eye catching social media graphics and make your brand stand out on the web!
- Anyone who wants to create better, more professional social media graphics.