Augmented Reality Application Development with Unity 3D 2022
What you'll learn
- Setting-up the development environment to develop AR applications
- Select free and compatible 3D models for designing AR applications
- Build and deploy AR applications to mobile phones
- Understand the potential of augmented reality for businesses
- Propose Augmented Reality applications as solutions to real-world problems
- Everything need to know to build amazing Augmented Reality applications
- Computer and an internet connection
- You just need to have the passion and interest to learn new technologies
- No coding experience is needed
Have you ever seen Augmented Reality Applications such as Games, Educational or E-commerce apps and thought, how these awesome Unity AR apps are made? How to learn AR?
What if you can learn Augmented Reality (AR) app development from the basics while enjoying home comfort?
But when you search online, the problem is, almost all AR Coding courses are outdated, created years ago and do not contain updated information.
I am Yasas Sri Wickramasinghe, a lecturer, co-founder of an AR/VR startup and also a lead software engineer. I am presenting you with the easiest and most updated Augmented Reality course. This is a beginner level course. If you are not familiar with coding, or very new to computer programming, I guarantee that you will be able to design AR apps upon the completion of this course!
Learn how to create Augmented Reality applications together with:
Android and iOS AR App Creation
Image Detection for AR
3D AR Object Rendering and Tracking
Configurations in AR
3D Models and Textures
Also, if you are a research student who is looking into Augmented Reality, Human-computer interaction, User experience (UX) designing or User Interfaces (UI) designing, you can enrol with this course and add a lot of value additions to your work as well.
I am explaining everything from the beginning, and mostly this course is focused on practical aspects of Augmented Reality. This Vuforia AR and Unity Course will be a great investment. I will be providing all the source code and further resources as well. All the students can reach me for further clarifications.
So, why are you waiting? If all this sounds great to you, Let's start learning Augmented Reality with Vuforia! 100% money-back guaranteed!
Who this course is for:
- Researchers who are looking forward to create AR apps
- Developers who are looking forward to create e-commerce AR application
- Teachers who are looking forward to create educational AR apps to uplift their teaching strategies
- Any person who is curious to learn how to design Augmented Reality Applications
Yasas is a Doctoral Student (Ph.D.) in Augmented Reality Game Design at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, and currently working as a Lecturer teaching Computer Science subjects to over 5000 university students over 5 years time. During his leisure time, Yasas contributes to Open Source Projects, Tech Article Writing, Mentoring, and Course Content Creation.