Design and Modeling of DC-DC Converters & DC-AC Inverters
What you'll learn
- Control System Basics
- System concept and application
- Modelling of DC Motor and Its Control
- Modelling and control of Power Systems
- Modelling and Control of Buck-Boost Converters
- Simulation of systems using SIMULINK
- MATLAB and SIMULINK Basics
In this course, you will learn the modeling and simulation concepts of different power systems such as DC-DC converters and DC-AC inverters including multilevel inverters. You will learn to model the systems and design their controller (PID) in MATLAB/SIMULINK Environment. The course will teach you modelling of various systems and design different controllers for them. You will be able to learn the basic concepts of total harmonic distortion (THD), RMS and SIMSCAPE component modeling.
1. Well explained theoretical concepts.
2. Teaching with the flavour of hardware implementation
3. Modeling techniques of real systems
4. Simulink modeling of power systems.
5. Designing and Analysis of different systems
What you’ll learn
Control System Basics
System concept and application
Modeling and control of Buck Converter
Modeling and control of Buck-Boost converter
Modeling and control of Fly-back Converter
Modeling and control of single phase inverters
SPWM modeling technique of inverters
Modeling and control of 3-phase inverters
Multilevel inverter design in SIMULINK
Design of Inverters in SIMULINK
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
· MATLAB Software
· Basics of MATLAB
Who this course is for:
1) If you wanted to learn modeling of power systems, then you should take this course.
2) If you are an engineering graduate in control, then you must take this course.
3) If you are a Ph.D. research scholar, then you must take this course.
4) If you are a control engineer and wanted to learn more about designing and simulation of power systems, then you should take this course.
Who this course is for:
- If you wanted to learn optimization, then you should take this course.
- If you are an engineering graduate in control, then you must take this course.
- If you are an Ph.D research scholar then you must take this course.
- If you are a control engineer and wanted to learn more about the Optimization, then you should take this course
I am Sachin Sharma and have done Ph.D in Control from Delhi University, India. I have teaching and industrial experience in converting control designs on real hardware. I have working experience in ML/DSP/Embedded Systems/ Robotics etc. Enroll into my courses to start your learning journey and learn the concepts from hardware perspective. I also provide consultancy and solutions in Embedded Systems, IoT, Research etc.