Design and Implement a Data Warehouse: | SSIS | SSAS | SSRS
What you'll learn
- Describe the key elements of a data warehousing solution
- Describe the main hardware considerations for building a data warehouse
- Implement a logical design for a data warehouse
- Implement a physical design for a data warehouse
- Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Describe the key features of SSIS
- Implement a data flow by using SSIS
- Debug SSIS packages
- Describe the considerations for implement an ETL solution
- Implement Data Quality Services
- Implement a Master Data Services model
- Describe how you can use custom components to extend SSIS
- Deploy SSIS projects
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
A Data Warehousing (DW) is process for collecting and managing data from varied sources to provide meaningful business insights. A Data warehouse is typically used to connect and analyze business data from heterogeneous sources. The data warehouse is the core of the BI system which is built for data analysis and reporting.
It is a blend of technologies and components which aids the strategic use of data. It is electronic storage of a large amount of information by a business which is designed for query and analysis instead of transaction processing. It is a process of transforming data into information and making it available to users in a timely manner to make a difference.
MicrosoftSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a platform for building high-performance data integration solutions, including extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) packages for data warehousing. SSIS includes graphical tools and wizards for building and debugging packages; tasks for performing workflow functions such as FTP operations, executing SQL statements, and sending e-mail messages; data sources and destinations for extracting and loading data; transformations for cleaning, aggregating, merging, and copying data; a management database, SSISDB, for administering package execution and storage; and application programming interfaces (APIs) for programming the Integration Services object model.
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a reporting software that allows you to produce formatted reports with tables in the form of data, graph, images, and charts. These reports are hosted on a server that can be executed any time using parameters defined by the users. It is part of Microsoft SQL Server Services suite.
Analysis Services is an analytical data engine (VertiPaq) used in decision support and business analytics. It provides enterprise-grade semantic data models for business reports and client applications such as Power BI, Excel, Reporting Services reports, and other data visualization tools
Who this course is for:
- Database Administrators
- Database professionals
- Business Intelligence Developers
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.