Design and Animate a Vintage Badge in After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Premiere CC (only used for sounds)
- Trapcode Particular (for the snow and sparks)
Many of the courses and tutorials out there teach you specific effects and techniques, but never put everything into an entire project to show you how they'd actually be used. With this course, I teach concepts you'll use every day and string them together into a final product, being a vintage badge.
Why Learn After Effects and Illustrator?
- They are the industry standard for Post-Production and Vector-Based illustration, respectively.
- The versatility of the software extends far past logo animation, covering every aspect of multimedia you could think of.
Starting off with a simple drawing that I provide for you, using Adobe Illustrator, we will design this Vintage badge from scratch. From there, we bring it into Adobe After Effects, learning many different techniques ranging from parenting to particles. After that, we finish up by adding Sound Effects in Adobe Premiere.
Who this course is for:
- Target students are those that are newer to After Effects and Illustrator that want to be exposed to many concepts to further there knowledge in both programs. Students that are more experienced will benefit from observing organized workflow and techniques they may be unfamiliar with.
My favorite aspect of life, beyond anything else, is learning. In Stephen R. Covey's book "Primary Greatness" he said that "continuous learning will save your life because, without it, you slip quickly into irrelevance." Further on, he stated that the best way to solidify your learning is to teach others, and while it's a slightly more selfish point of view, it benefits the student and teacher equally. I want to teach not just to spread knowledge, but help to improve my own.