The Design and Analysis of Algorithm Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Enhance Your Logical Thinking Abilities
- Learn various Popular Data Structures and their Algorithms.
- Knowing Algorithm Well helps you to Solve the Problem in a Better Way.
- Learn Big O, Big Omega Big Theta Notation
- Linear Search, Recurrence Relations
- Factorial, Tail Recursion
- Towers of Hanoi
- Merge Sort, Quick Sort, Heap Sort
- Knapsack Problem, Minimum Spanning Tree: Kruskal's Algorithm, Minimum Spanning Tree: Prim's Algorithm
- Huffman's Codes - Building Huffman Tree, Dijkstra's Algorithm,Bellman Ford Algorithm, Floyd Warshall Algorithm
- Brute Force Matcher
- Pattern Pre-Processing
- The Knuth Morris Pratt Algorithm
- n-Queens Algorithm
- Graph Coloring, Hamiltonian Cycles
- 0/1 Knapsack Problem
- 15 Puzzle Problem
- NP Completeness and Approximation Algorithms
- Will get to know Real time uses of all Algorithm
- Get the answer of your "WHY" part behind use of every Algorithm
- Idea of Programming (Good To Have - NOT Mandatory)
- Some Basic Mathematics (Good To Have - NOT Mandatory)
- Basic Concepts of Data Structures (Good To Have - NOT Mandatory)
- Little Familiarity with Graph Theory (Good To Have - NOT Mandatory)
The algorithm is used everywhere. People Don't know how Complex algorithms they are executing when doing there day to day tasks like Riding a Bi-Cycle, Travelling from one place to another even Watering Gardens.
If you are Coder then the Knowledge of algorithms is Very much important for you. The knowledge of Algorithm teach you How to Think to solve a Problem?
The algorithm is the concept that differentiates one average software engineer and one better software engineer. In our daily life in the industry, we used different kinds of algorithms to make the system faster, better, and more efficient.
But the problem is 90% of the freshers and graduates don’t have the basic knowledge of algorithms. That is the reason we make this Design and Analysis of algorithm Masterclass.
What you are Going to Learn?
Asymptotic Notations, Recursion, Divide and Conquer, Dynamic Programming, Dijkstra's, Bellman-Ford, Floyd Warshall Algorithm, Kruskal's Algorithm, Knapsack Problem, String Matching with Finite Automaton, Heap sort, Huffman Codes, n-Queens Algorithm, Rat in Maze, 0/1 Knapsack Problem, 15 Puzzle Problem, NP-Completeness, Approximation Algorithms
12 hours of HD content [Updated on 2022 December]
Study Note [Updated]
Every Single Day we will check your questions and solve your queries.
Topics covered :
Enhance Your Logical Thinking Abilities
Learn various Popular Data Structures and their Algorithms.
Knowing Algorithm Well helps you to Solve the Problem in a Better Way.
Learn Big O, Big Omega Big Theta Notation
Linear Search, Recurrence Relations
Factorial, Tail Recursion
Towers of Hanoi
Merge Sort, Quick Sort, Heap Sort
Knapsack Problem, Minimum Spanning Tree: Kruskal's Algorithm, Minimum Spanning Tree: Prim's Algorithm
Huffman's Codes - Building Huffman Tree, Dijkstra's Algorithm, Bellman-Ford Algorithm, Floyd Warshall Algorithm
Brute Force Matcher
The Knuth Morris Pratt Algorithm
Graph Coloring, Hamiltonian Cycles
0/1 Knapsack Problem
15 Puzzle Problem
NP-Completeness and Approximation Algorithms
Will get to know Real-time uses of all Algorithm
Get the answer of your "WHY" part behind the use of every Algorithm
Who this course is for:
- Computer science students
- Software working professionals who wants to learn better way to Solve a Problem
UpDegree is a Group of IT skilled People having sound technical knowledge on various IT domain.
We work for different different MNC including Microsoft,IBM,CISCO,eBay,Amazon, Flipkart etc and a lot of Startups also. We teach you practical Hands on computer skills what you need for a Job in the IT Sector. Less theory and more practical! Learn through Example and Step by Step.
We love to help you!