Design a Room with Google SketchUp Make 15.3
- Some of the basics would be nice
This course teaches you how to use Google Sketchup 15.3, which is one of Google's premium design software. We are specifically teaching you different elements, texturing and overall creating a room. This will provide you with the basic fundamentals behind Google Sketchup as well as Make 15.3. The course is divided into 6 videos and put as a 30 minute introductory course to teach you the basics you need to know to start using Sketchup today.
- Learn User Experience
- Get Introduced to Elements and Texturing
- Learn the basic features of Google Sketchup
So what are you waiting for!!! Get started today, and you will be glad you did!!!
Who this course is for:
- Interior Designers, Architects, Hobby Enthusiasts, and Artists
- 04:51Creating A Room Element -1
- 02:24Creating A Room Element -2
- 04:21Creating A Room Element -3
- 03:33Creating A Room Element -4
- 03:16Creating A Room Element -5
- 03:54Room Texturing and External recourse usage
- 09:30A Full Introduction for Google Sketchup
Andrew Magdy Kamal is an app developer who have reached millions of downloads, leading him to start a startup known as AndSocialREW Gaming and Publishing. Andrew currently has his expertise in Theoretical Physics, Product Design, Computer Science, and Mathematical Computation. He is also known for having developed products such as the Mixed Reality Suit, and apps such as "Minefense". His ingenuity have not stopped there, as he holds many world records in his place for his accomplishments as well as intellectual property. One of the things Andrew hopes to do is share his knowledge with others. He wants to get other people to have a sense of charisma when learning this type of content. He is here on Udemy to teach some of the stuff that he learned and help people begin to gain knowledge about the industry.
Hi , i m Divya Designer at stacktrace with 3+ yr of knowledge in all adobe products including Photoshop ,illustrator ,After effects, 3D modeling etc.
I have also worked as developer in for 2 years in Java EE .
I like teaching as a part time so here is my online course for you hope you like it
Enjoy the course and write reviews