How to Design 3D Games in Buildbox 3 + Free Templates
- Buildbox 3 Software
In this course, you'll learn a few essential design tips and tricks that you can do in Buildbox 3 to make some cool 3D games. We'll teach you how to make your own custom objects and 3D game characters. You'll also learn how to add unique gameplay mechanics like changing pivot points and paths into your game.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make games!
- 06:52How to Make Custom Objects in Your Game
- 09:37How to Make a 3D Character
- 13:49Free 3D Character & Tips
- 14:44How to Make A Jump Tower Game
- 15:53Free 3D Game Template to Use
- 11:17Another Free 3D Template and Tips
- 12:57How To Make A Spin Shooter Game - Part 1
- 11:40How To Make A Spin Shooter Game - Part 2
- 11:44Using Hierarchy and Changing Pivot Points
Buildbox is the world’s first 3D codeless game development engine. There is no coding, programming, or software design experience required. All the tools you need to complete your game is inside the software. You can build fast and build more using Buildbox’s unique user interface; built-in presets, smart assets, and advanced features.
With Buildbox 2 and now Buildbox 3, you can easily create fantastic 2D and 3D games without coding. Anyone with an idea can dive right into Buildbox and start creating!