Depression - A journey of self healing...
- No prior knowledge needed
How do Know if You Have Depression:
Sadness. Are you often sad or low-spirited?
Emptiness or numbness. Do you feel as though you have no emotions at all, or have trouble feeling anything?
Hopelessness. Have you felt tempted to "give up", or had trouble imagining any improvement? ...
Guilt. Do you often feel guilty for little or no reason? ...
Worthlessness. Do you have a low sense of self-worth?
These are "embarrassing" conversations that we don't want to have with your spouse, partner or family/friends... Very often we keep it up inside.
This series will help you find more information about depression as we interview various professionals in their respective fields.
N.B - this is not medical advice - it's merely information
Who this course is for:
- If you think you suffer from depression or you want to know more about depression
- 14:23Interview with Ridhwaan Harnekar - Life Coach
- 05:26Interview with Tasneem Dalwai - Occupational Therapist
- 10:25Interview with Dr Jeetesh Ranchod - Medical Practitioner & Homoeopath
- 13:37Interview with Mariam Salie - Clinical Psychologist
- 09:19Interview with the Blind Motivational Speaker - Ishmael Ndlovu
- 15:11Interview with NLP Master Coach Noha Essop
- 10:02Chat to Psychologist at Life St Vincent's - Dr. Cheryl Daniel
- 15:57Advice from Ex-Drug Addict
- 11:27Rethinking Depression by Eric Maisel
Project Management consultant
Completed an International NLP Practitioner Certification and the Executive Leadership Programme at Jack Welch Management Institute, Strayer University
Certified as an Official Mentor by Mentoring Standard.
Completed SAYES Youth Mentoring Programme
Obsessed about Neuroscience and Personal Development.
Also a Community Volunteer, passion for Human Beings, Social Media, Social Entrepreneurship, Internet Startups, Technology, Website Development, E-Commerce and Podcasting.