[Accredited] CBT for Depression & Mood disorders
What you'll learn
- Get first hand insights from a MDD patient about depression
- How to get insights from your clients that make your therapy effective
- How to help your MDD client make progress with treatment plan
- How to adapt to different clients tempraments and direct sessions
- Learn from my unique insights that I gained by counseling MDD clients for years
- Help difficult major depressive disorder patients make progress in each session with effective therapy tools.
- Unique Evidence based exercises to provide to your MDD clients
- Address the symptoms strategically & provide effective coping skills
- Turn each lecture (insight) into one session of counseling
- Get an understanding of common troubles and solutions of an MDD client
- All insights & tools are 100% applicable in your practice
- Basic Counseling Skills
Being sad is a normal human emotion. It’s natural to feel despondent when someone you love dies or you’re dealing with life-altering events such as an illness or divorce. While these challenges are never forgotten the subsequent emotional distress usually dissipates over a normal period of time. However, if your sadness is constant and intense and never seems to go away then you may be suffering from depression
Depression can drain your energy, leaving you feeling empty and fatigued. This can make it difficult to muster the strength or desire to seek treatment
However, there are small steps you can take to help you feel more in control and improve your overall sense of well-being
A lot of the work in treating depression is changing how you think. When you're depressed, you embrace worst-case scenarios and obsessively dwell on the negative. Challenging these negative thoughts is a common treatment for depression. You feel no one loves you, but what real evidence do you have? You think you’re a worthless horrible person, but is that really the truth? Try challenging these beliefs and ideas. When the thoughts come say, “no, we’re not doing this today.” When you’re telling yourself what a terrible person you are, think about how you would respond if a friend talked about themselves that way. You would probably tell them to stop being so negative. Apply the same logic to your own thoughts. It takes practice, but if you address the negative thoughts head-on, don’t embrace them, or indulge, they’ll eventually become less persuasive
In this course, I will share with you some of the key concepts that actually helped me overcome 5 years of depression (MDD) and cyclothymia
Course created by Vyas Psychology Training Centre
Who this course is for:
- Psychologists/Counselors who are having difficulty treating clients with MDD
- Psychologists/Counselors who have started a new business and feel unclear how to proceed with MDD clients
- Psychologists/Counselors if your practice is ineffective because you lack frameworks, insights, and worksheets for helping clients with MDD
- Psychologists/Counselors who have never helped depressive clients
Hey there! I am Aman Varma and I am a counseling psychologist (PGDPC) and certified CBT Practitioner. I am also accredited in various other therapies such as DBT, ACT, Gestalt Therapy, Hypnotherapy, NLP and more.
Fun fact: I am also a graphologist. It is the science of understanding human behavior through handwriting.
Other than psychology & mental health I have keen interest in spirituality. I always try to integrate psychology & spirituality in my teaching along with personal experiences and case study so that students get a broader perspective towards the topic.
I have also written a few books on personal growth and mental health which you can download from website, free :)
About my company:
Vyas Psychology Training Centre is dedicated to providing high-quality training courses on mental health. Our training courses are suitable for professionals as well as individuals who are looking for solutions to their mental health issues. We also create courses on various self-help and spirituality topics for people who love personal growth. We are dedicated to building a catalogue of result-oriented training courses on almost every mental health topic!