Deploying and Configuring a Full-Hybrid Exchange Solution
What you'll learn
- What a Full-Hybrid Deployment is and Why it's Used
- How to Add and Verify a Domain in O365
- How to Use IDFix to Mitigate AD Issues
- How to Deploy and Configure Azure AD Connect
- Configure Exchange Web Services
- How to Use the Hybrid Deployment Wizard
- An Office 365 Tenant (if planning to perform the exercises)
- Access to an On-Prem Exchange 2016 Lab (if planning to perform the exercises)
- Moderate Understanding of Microsoft Exchange / Exchange Online / Office 365
Welcome to Deploying and Configuring a Full-Hybrid Exchange Solution.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have been tasked with deploying a full-hybrid solution to connect an on-prem Exchange Organization to an Exchange Online Organization.
This course covers the following PRE-DEPLOYMENT TASKS:
Preparing Active Directory for a Full-Hybrid Deployment
Installation and Configuration of Azure AD Connect
Verifying and Testing Existing Autodiscover Records
Configuring SPF Records to Support a Full-Hybrid Solution
Verifying Existing Exchange Certificates
Ensuring Exchange Web Services Can Support a Full-Hybrid Solution
DEPLOYMENT TASKS covered in this course include:
Running the Hybrid Configuration Wizard
Verifying Secure Mail Transport Connectors
Testing Full-Hybrid Management Interfaces
Verifying Access to Exchange Online via PowerShell
Students that complete this course will finish with a complete understanding of the full-hybrid solution, what it offers, and how it’s deployed and managed.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals Preparing for the MS-201 Exam
- IT Professionals Tasked with Deploying a Full-Hybrid Environment
- IT Professionals Tasked with Performing a Large-Scale Migration from On-Prem Exchange to O365
Tom Mitchell is a 25+ year veteran of the IT Industry. After spending the last two decades as a Senior Engineer and Solutions Architect for several organizations, including national, international, and global enterprises, Tom now focuses on teaching and providing freelance IT consulting and solution design services for organizations around the world.
Tom's specialties include Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and Messaging (Exchange & Exchange Online).
Tom is the founder of labITout, is the author of The Azure PowerShell Quick Start Guide, and he has trained over 100,000 students in over 200 countries.
Click the LinkedIn button over there on the left to connect with him. Better yet, enroll in one of his courses today!
labITout is a new way to sharpen your IT skillset while making your day-to-day job as an IT professional easier. We teach you how to deploy specific IT solutions, while providing you with deployment documentation that you can use to streamline your projects.
The mission of labITout is to help IT professionals learn new skills while reducing IT project deployment timelines and improving deployment results for organizations through expert-level tutorials, video labs, and complete ready-made project documentation.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
Instead of offering garden variety IT courses, labITout offers real-world guidance for engineers and organizations that are implementing solutions. We offer complete, step-by-step deployment tutorials, along with complete project documentation that isn’t available anywhere else.